Lol...

JG.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of sucked when I first joined. My created cards were pretty horrible' date=' and no one read any of my threads (well, after more than two years, that still happens :P). oh yeah i also typed like this and barely used commas.

[/quote']

Commas are now our friend.

Dweller' date=' are you working on your ban again? Okay, good luck.:P

[/quote']

WiiOmi, plenty of other people are under the banhammer. What I do is nothing to get me under it. JG for example posts "wtf" or "lol". One word posts. Any warnings? Any bans? Nope.

That post was perfectly valid, pull yourself together.

I kind of sucked when I first joined. My created cards were pretty horrible' date=' and no one read any of my threads (well, after more than two years, that still happens :P). oh yeah i also typed like this and barely used commas.

[/quote']

yea commas are so cool that i almost use it at least once in every sentence its so cool.

I wonder why we are noobs in the beginning. >_<

Dweller' date=' are you working on your ban again? Okay, good luck.:P

[/quote']

WiiOmi, plenty of other people are under the banhammer. What I do is nothing to get me under it. JG for example posts "wtf" or "lol". One word posts. Any warnings? Any bans? Nope.

That post was perfectly valid, pull yourself together.

lol. It's just funny that the mods left you off like that. :P

So now posts are seen as either valid or invalid?

By what...judgment? Opinion?

This totally blows. xD

Everyone is a noob in either one's way.

We all clown around.

We all whine.

Hell, we do what we want.

[spoiler=My first, very disorganized, horribly clichéd, badly written post, unedited.]

Application

Name: Erin Mleek

Weapon: A dark red staff' date=' with spikes on one side.

Height: 6,2

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Dark red

Side: undecided, he wants to avenge his father but he wants to fight for the side of light as well

Bio: Growing up alone, his father had been dead for some time due to Sora's previous endeavors. He was Marluxia's son. He had taught himself how to fight, and he had a great build for someone his age. He did not wear the organization thirteen cloak that his father wore. He wears a black robe, with crossing deep dark blue slashes.

He had wondered why Sora had killed his father. For, he didn't know his father was evil. His mother, who is still unknown and left when Erin was two years old, is the only other person, who knows Erin more then the man walking on the street. Erin had no family, or friends, and he blamed Sora for it all.

After realizing Marluxia was part of the organization that had took so many innocent peoples hearts. He was driven mad. He didn't know which side to join. So now he watches. Any unfit acts he sees he kills the person whom he blames, but he isn't exactly good due to the fact his judging whats right and wrong. He didn't mind thieves as long as it was either steal or die, but when someone tried to stop him he had killed him. He was the judgement of this world.

After countless deaths he got bored of being the judge, so he hides out, waiting for a messiah of sorts, to help him out of his misery, and to teach him what is true.

[/quote']

I was such a bad role player back then. xD

I remember when I first found this site. I made a bunch of (really bad) SC card and posted them in Realistic with attachments. Of course, back then, not as many people gave a sheet about that kind of stuff, and I actually got some decent reviews. Which is pretty lulz-worthy.

Here's the link

Actually, I don't think those cards show up anymore. lol.

You can read about how awesome they were in the comments though.

Archived