reverse trap...no, really, reverse trap.

ReverseTrapSDJ-EN-C.jpg

I know, at first, your reaction is going to be, "why would I use this?"

but then I have to say, "honest and Kalut." simple as that.

and it's chainable, so you can get a turn in which clever, honest kamizais can't work, and you can attack without fear of that coming out and screwing you over, and you can activate it in response, meaning their monster loses ATK instead of gaining it, and it says for the turn, so cards chained on top of it are also affected, meaning that the other person can't try to be cheap and pile on another two honests to finish you.

back at the beginning, when ATK boosters were crap, so was this, because it's effect depended on them, but now, ATK boosters are very good, making this card just as good.

and who doesn't want to turn honest against the user?

Reversing Limiter Removal would be epic' date=' same with Power Bond, there goes all that work you put into that Ultimate Gear Golem, to get a 2200 ATK beatstick that will cost you 4400 Lp at the End phase.

[/quote']

You can't reverse doubling or halving.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Also, although it doesn't make sense, I seem to remember that it can't be activated during the Damage Step. Can someone confirm either way with a ruling or somthing?

Reversing Limiter Removal would be epic' date=' same with Power Bond, there goes all that work you put into that Ultimate Gear Golem, to get a 2200 ATK beatstick that will cost you 4400 Lp at the End phase.

[/quote']

Wait a minute....

It says "All Increses and Decreses"

...Power bond's effect says it doubles the ATK.

Double =/= increse.

(Yes, I'm bieng a detail nazi)

^A ruling confirms that dude. Beat you to it.

Also' date=' although it doesn't make sense, I seem to remember that it can't be activated during the Damage Step. Can someone confirm either way with a ruling or somthing?

[/quote']

You cannot activate this card during the Damage Step. This card affects monsters' date=' Spell Cards, and Trap Cards controlled by both players[/quote']

Also' date=' although it doesn't make sense, I seem to remember that it can't be activated during the Damage Step. Can someone confirm either way with a ruling or somthing?

[/quote']

You cannot activate this card during the Damage Step. This card affects monsters' date=' Spell Cards, and Trap Cards controlled by both players[/quote']

why would they make that ruling? that's just stupid.

[/quote']

Its just stupid they wanted to be mean to anyone who wanted to anti-Honest this

[/quote']

Its because Konami runs a Ligtsworn/Blackwing deck. And he doesnt want people to negate his DNA Transplant+Sirroco+Honest Game-Winning-Combo

[/quote']

Its because Konami runs a Ligtsworn/Blackwing deck. And he doesnt want people to negate his DNA Transplant+Sirroco+Honest Game-Winning-Combo

Because Konami's just one person?

[/quote']

Because Konami's just one person?

Yes, the Konami-Bot is one duelist, who's sole purpose is to defeat everyone with a very Kaiba-esque victory.

[/quote']

lol now Im going to go build a deck with that!

[/quote']

The OTK works like this:

Play the Black Feather D-Draw -> Summon Sirroco -> Special a bunch of Boras/Gales -> Use DNA to make everything LIGHT -> Sirroco's effect -> attack -> use Honest(or 3) -> Game.

Since Sirroco's ATK will be something like 65878943769763400

[/quote']

The OTK works like this:

Play the Black Feather D-Draw -> Summon Sirroco -> Special a bunch of Boras/Gales -> Use DNA to make everything LIGHT -> Sirroco's effect -> attack -> use Honest(or 3) -> Game.

Since Sirroco's ATK will be something like 65878943769763400

no its 65878943769763473

Archived