Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.... FOR THE WII?!

Poseidon©

The reason that it sells so well is solely the online.

Wii online sucks so this is suck.

No' date=' the Wii online does not suck. It's actually funner then the Xbox 360 and PS3 despite it's watered down version.

[/quote']

Tell this to the over 1 million people that think this.

TBQH I don't know much about this, but I do stand by te fact that how well this game does is all going to be based on the online.

ehhh... W@W on the wii didnt get much praise (mainly because of the wii's lack of communicating with other players and the "8 player" cap they put on the W@W servers for wii online...) if it was fixed.......and the inability to connect to games has been rectified, then it might be worth picking up..... but ill be sticking to my 360 thank you.

Soo . . . . . . .let me get this strait. . . .Wii is getting Modern Warfare' date=' while [b']We[/b](360+PS3) are getting Modern Warfare 2. . . . . . .Seems fair.

We>Wii

I know.... MW2 is probably going to come out 2 years later. Actually it might never come out since the Wii sucks (in terms of specs).

Soo . . . . . . .let me get this strait. . . .Wii is getting Modern Warfare' date=' while [b']We[/b](360+PS3) are getting Modern Warfare 2. . . . . . .Seems fair.

We>Wii

I know.... MW2 is probably going to come out 2 years later. Actually it might never come out since the Wii sucks (in terms of specs).

Und then, next thing ya know, it turns out that Wii owners are getting a MW1+2 bundle! Huzzah!

But seriously, I strongly doubt MW2 will come out on the Wii.

Archived