Your changes on the banlist.

I really don't think this is a very proper thread.

1.)Your wrong...as long as its yu-gi-oh related.

2.)You got my avatar =)

Anyway I digress. I agree with the total banning or restriction of monarchs...although they are sort of fun, they are annoying. Can't people be more original? I mean sure have a monarch deck, but why not another deck of theme or strategy. I made a burn deck, but not with the typical burn monsters or spells...it made it different. Totally of topic...yeah it affected my deck. Took out 70% of my cards =(.

I know a few cards I think should be added to the list, and a few that should be removed.

New Forbidden Cards

Foolish Burial-This card is very good. There are many ways to use this card, and therefore I say Ban it. Think about it, play Foolish Burial, send Malicious to the graveyard. Remove Malicious to summon another one, and tribute for a Monarch. Then, there's Destiny Hero-Dasher. Send this to the graveyard, then summon any monster during your next Draw Phase. Don't even get me started on Treeborn Frog.

New Limited Cards

Orb Of Security-A new trap card from Gladiator's Assault. Comparing this card to Enemy Controller is like comparing Destiny Hero-Disk Commander to Neo Spacian Dark Panther. Not only does this card change the battle position of a monster when your opponent attacks, if it is destroyed while face-down, you can destroy any monster on the field.

Royal Decree-Do I have to explain?

Shield Crush-One of the greatest cards there is. This card can be used in any deck, and is one that should be limited.

I know a few cards I think should be added to the list' date=' and a few that should be removed.

[u']New Forbidden Cards[/u]

Foolish Burial-This card is very good. There are many ways to use this card, and therefore I say Ban it. Think about it, play Foolish Burial, send Malicious to the graveyard. Remove Malicious to summon another one, and tribute for a Monarch. Then, there's Destiny Hero-Dasher. Send this to the graveyard, then summon any monster during your next Draw Phase. Don't even get me started on Treeborn Frog.

New Limited Cards

Orb Of Security-A new trap card from Gladiator's Assault. Comparing this card to Enemy Controller is like comparing Destiny Hero-Disk Commander to Neo Spacian Dark Panther. Not only does this card change the battle position of a monster when your opponent attacks, if it is destroyed while face-down, you can destroy any monster on the field.

Shield Crush-One of the greatest cards there is. This card can be used in any deck, and is one that should be limited.

You said it the best way

Don't ban Demise, it's a RITUAL MONSTEr, and you have to cost 2000 Life Points, and it only has 2400 for an 8 star. Don't ban Treeborn Frog, it's weak, and effect can only be activated if you have no spell/traps. If you hate Monarchs, too bad. Alot of people hate different cards, doesn't mean they should all be banned. Why not ban Elemental Heroes? They're annoying too.

I know a few cards I think should be added to the list' date=' and a few that should be removed.

[u']New Forbidden Cards[/u]

New Limited Cards

Nah, Foolish Burial should be banned, along with Necroface and Light and Darkness Dragon Limited. But Orb of Security? It's not really as good as everybody says it is, and Enemy Controller is a quick-play and has a second effect. I don't think it should be on the list at all, and is just really a card for collecting.

Destroying a monster on a very small chance by your opponet is not something a card gets limited for. Dark coffin can be used easier, because it works when destroying your own cards. Orb of Security's not broken, and not even that spashable, but neither is Enemy Controler.

Royal Decree at 2 is enough, it's not really good at all. At most this card is a Side Deck only, and many opponents don't use Traps. I prefer Jinzo if your not using a Tribute Heavy deck, and he's a beast in a Machine deck.

Shield Crush isn't that good at all. I can see some play with Enemy Controler (once again it beats Orb of Security, as being quick play lets it do faster combos) but overall I wouldn't use it unless I'm already using 2 Nobleman and I need more. There's a reason Nobleman is at 2 and been on 1 for a long time, and Shield crush hasn't made it anywhere. Some thing more considerable is relimiting Nobleman and putting Sheild Crush at 2.

Somebody is going to say something about Spirit Reaper or Marshmallon, but they are easy enough to kill. You can just use a Shrink or Enemy Controler (see what I mean?) to kill Spirit Reaper, and (this is really anoying) spin with Marshmallon with Raiza or Phoenix Windwing Blast.

I agree with gargoyl. They wouldn't ban Monarchs because they keep the game going at a fast pace, like with Cyber Dragons. If anything should be banned it probably would be Burn Deck material because they are slow, but effective.

I like the way that Orb card looks. Too bad it's effct doesn't activate if it's destroyed by a monster effect, like Mobius or Snipe Hunter.

I agree Foolish Burial should be banned because of all the things it's good for. Also Light and Darkness should be restricted to 1 and Solemn Judgment to 2 in my opinion.

The only card I really want to be banned is Dark Bribe.

You know a lot about Yugioh, and how it works. I agree with some of the things you said. However, I started to disagree when I read this.

Shield Crush isn't that good at all.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Shield Crush is an amazing card. Orb Of Security is also awesome. It is better than Enemy Controller' date=' because it has the same effect, and if it does get destroyed, you can destroy another monster on the field also. Light and Darkness Dragon is not that great of a card, and being unlimited is alright for that. Solemn Judgment and Dark Bribe should be limited to one.

After reading this, I realize I was wrong, and Shield Crush is awesome.

The only card I really want to be banned is Dark Bribe.

are you kidding me?!

no way would they ban Dark Bribe' date=' you are letting your opponent draw an card for gods sake and that would be bad for you if your opponent draws something good

[/quote']

Yeah...but it negates the effect. And tell me other cards that do that that are counter traps. This is one of the best negaters yet so far. I deserves to be either semi-limited or just limited.

Archived