QuimicVital Posted August 10, 2009 Report Share Posted August 10, 2009 too long...i have been waiting for three days for the results Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sid. Posted August 10, 2009 Report Share Posted August 10, 2009 ~_~Chill guys, hes getting them as soon as possible. Just because you sent your entries in doesnt mean others havent, and maybe the judges havent judged yet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted August 10, 2009 Report Share Posted August 10, 2009 i think it is that seta sojiro isn't herePS:1000 posts!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 You all do know how frustrating it is to host a tourney, right? Anyways, Seta finally replied to me. He was busy....maybe due to GFX. Anyways, RESULT TIME! Lucifer vs. Skuldur: Lucifer by default! Death Bishop vs. X-31 Fighter: X-31 Fighter! (0-3) Ramanga vs. lightswornrock: Ramanga! (0-3) matimanymow vs. Snitch: Snitch! (1-2) One Word vs. Final Fantasy Revolution: Final Fantasy Revolution! (0-3) ^+^ vs. Sid.: You two didn't PM the judges your cards, but you did PM me. Vote goes to ^+^! Monkey vs. Tainted Wisdom: Monkey! (2-1) Nazello vs. Kira: G-Virus thought Kira wins by default, so his vote was not counted, but the winner is Nazello! (2-'1') Second round will be coming up soon.....I have to go out. The random lists will come out when I get back, so good day! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Death Bishop Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Lol, I told you I'd get smashed. Oh well. =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Lol' date=' I told you I'd get smashed. Oh well. =D[/quote'] I was thinking the same thing ^_^ Gratz on winning ramanga. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Death Bishop Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Lol, I need practice. I suck.=/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sid. Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Lol, good job Inspire. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 The line up has been posted on the first post. Be prepared for your challenges soon! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 *Lame Phillips CD-i Reference* I won! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Felix Culpa Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Darn, I died. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 <_< Default. Nice:@Snitch: He only won because the people here are idiots. Davok' date=' Roxas, Zexaeon, Nexev, Supreme Gamemaster, Umbra and a few more people are way better.[/quote'] If that was directed to me, then I have the right to lol, and facepalm.Let the loling and facepalming commence. But seriously, if that was directed to me then, O_o wtf?I did sorta think I was gonna lose and win at the same time <_< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 You're...quoting from a different thread? O.O Anyways, CHALLENGES WILL BE GIVEN OUT SOON! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Yes. I quoted from our Club. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juuzou Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 A WINNER IS ME! except i'm versing ramanga o.o;; Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Final Fantasy Revolution Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 I won but now I have Snitch to deal with? Epic 2nd roud is Epic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 I won but now I have Snitch to deal with? Epic 2nd roud is Epic Meh, X-31 Fighter. Time for some research. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snitch Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 I won but now I have Snitch to deal with? Epic 2nd roud is Epic Yeh, you're out already. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monkey Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Well lookie here... I'm going against GHawk next :) when will my challenge be pm'ed? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 ohhxDi lost but well good luck snitch Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Sorry for the delay, I had to sleep early. XD Challenges are PMed.....NOW! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juuzou Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 ill work on them, do they have to be pokemon, or no? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 I won but now I have Snitch to deal with? Epic 2nd roud is Epic Meh' date=' X-31 Fighter. Time for some research.[/quote'] I wonder what research that is? lol The next few rounds if I survive look fun. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 I won but now I have Snitch to deal with? Epic 2nd roud is Epic Meh' date=' X-31 Fighter. Time for some research.[/quote'] I wonder what research that is? lol The next few rounds if I survive look fun. The research that isn't suitable for babies. EDIT: They do look a lil fun. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 ill work on them' date=' do they have to be pokemon, or no?[/quote'] No. I won but now I have Snitch to deal with? Epic 2nd roud is Epic Meh' date=' X-31 Fighter. Time for some research.[/quote'] I wonder what research that is? lol The next few rounds if I survive look fun. Lol, they're always fun. XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.