六兆年と一夜物語 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 I hope I win! READY, STEADY, GO! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Alright, a few cards missing. >_> I hope it won't end up like last time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 I hope I win! READY' date=' STEADY, GO![/quote'] Everyone hopes they win. But I hope it isn't like last time. I mean, Monkey is an Elite Card Maker Status, X-31 Fighter is as well, Snitch too. The rest, I didn't see their name's pop up on the Legendary Cardmakers 2009. Either way, all of us are awesome competitors in Card Making. And no can be perfect. Everyone can only improve. When we face each other, and lose, or win, we should take our loss/victory, and use it to help improve. But that's more for the losing side, unless the match was close. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snitch Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 I hope I win! READY' date=' STEADY, GO![/quote'] Everyone hopes they win. But I hope it isn't like last time. I mean, Monkey is an Elite Card Maker Status, X-31 Fighter is as well, Snitch too. The rest, I didn't see their name's pop up on the Legendary Cardmakers 2009. Either way, all of us are awesome competitors in Card Making. And no can be perfect. Everyone can only improve. When we face each other, and lose, or win, we should take our loss/victory, and use it to help improve. But that's more for the losing side, unless the match was close. He's distracting us Elites with logic so we can't win! IGNORE HIM! D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 I hope I win! READY' date=' STEADY, GO![/quote'] Everyone hopes they win. But I hope it isn't like last time. I mean, Monkey is an Elite Card Maker Status, X-31 Fighter is as well, Snitch too. The rest, I didn't see their name's pop up on the Legendary Cardmakers 2009. Either way, all of us are awesome competitors in Card Making. And no can be perfect. Everyone can only improve. When we face each other, and lose, or win, we should take our loss/victory, and use it to help improve. But that's more for the losing side, unless the match was close. He's distracting us Elites with logic so we can't win! IGNORE HIM! D: Lolwut? <_< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 I hope I win! READY' date=' STEADY, GO![/quote'] Everyone hopes they win. But I hope it isn't like last time. I mean, Monkey is an Elite Card Maker Status, X-31 Fighter is as well, Snitch too. The rest, I didn't see their name's pop up on the Legendary Cardmakers 2009. Either way, all of us are awesome competitors in Card Making. And no can be perfect. Everyone can only improve. When we face each other, and lose, or win, we should take our loss/victory, and use it to help improve. But that's more for the losing side, unless the match was close. He's distracting us Elites with logic so we can't win! IGNORE HIM! D: Lolwut? <_< [spoiler=What he means]Lucifer enters the stage!Snitch enters the stage! POKEBATTLE, BEGIN! Lucifer uses LogiczSnitch is confused!Lucifer used LogiczSnitch is already confused!Lucifer uses 'PM card to Pikachu'.Lucifer's Attack sharply rised!Snitch uses 'PM card to Pikachu.'Snitch's move misses!Lucifer wins the round! Basically, that what he means. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 I hope I win! READY' date=' STEADY, GO![/quote'] Everyone hopes they win. But I hope it isn't like last time. I mean, Monkey is an Elite Card Maker Status, X-31 Fighter is as well, Snitch too. The rest, I didn't see their name's pop up on the Legendary Cardmakers 2009. Either way, all of us are awesome competitors in Card Making. And no can be perfect. Everyone can only improve. When we face each other, and lose, or win, we should take our loss/victory, and use it to help improve. But that's more for the losing side, unless the match was close. He's distracting us Elites with logic so we can't win! IGNORE HIM! D: Lolwut? <_< [spoiler=What he means]Lucifer enters the stage!Snitch enters the stage! POKEBATTLE, BEGIN! Lucifer uses LogiczSnitch is confused!Lucifer used LogiczSnitch is already confused!Lucifer uses 'PM card to Pikachu'.Lucifer's Attack sharply rised!Snitch uses 'PM card to Pikachu.'Snitch's move misses!Lucifer wins the round! Basically, that what he means. I lol'd. I should quote that xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 15, 2009 YAY I GOT SIGGED! XD And uh.....judges (as always) haven't sent me any results yet. I only got a vote from the battle between Lucifer and X-31 Fighter from Seta. >_> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snitch Posted August 15, 2009 Report Share Posted August 15, 2009 [align=center]I bet Lucifer won, right? Here we go... [spoiler=This is how it is. >>;]Lucifer enters the stage!X-31 Fighter enters the stage!BATTLE BEGIN! Lucifer uses Logicz spam!It doesn't affect X-31 Fighter...X-31 Fighter uses De-evolve Spray!Lucifer de-evolves into Enrise!Enrise uses 'Good RP Post'!Enrise forgot about the competition in his confusion!X-31 Fighter uses 'PM card to Pikachu, Seta Sojiro and G-Virus'!It's a OHKO!Enrise fainted! Now that is how it is. >>;[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 15, 2009 Report Share Posted August 15, 2009 [align=center]I bet Lucifer won' date=' right? Here we go... [spoiler=This is how it is. >>;']Lucifer enters the stage!X-31 Fighter enters the stage!BATTLE BEGIN! Lucifer uses Logicz spam!It doesn't affect X-31 Fighter...X-31 Fighter uses De-evolve Spray!Lucifer de-evolves into Enrise!Enrise uses 'Good RP Post'!Enrise forgot about the competition in his confusion!X-31 Fighter uses 'PM card to Pikachu, Seta Sojiro and G-Virus'!It's a OHKO!Enrise fainted! Now that is how it is. >>;[/align] Wrong of course. I can't devolve. Sorry. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Final Fantasy Revolution Posted August 15, 2009 Report Share Posted August 15, 2009 I'm going to lose to Snitch I think. Cause I know for a fact that I had some OCG mistakes lol. Well we won't know until te results come out right? May the best member win Snitch! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 15, 2009 Report Share Posted August 15, 2009 I'm going to lose to Snitch I think. Cause I know for a fact that I had some OCG mistakes lol. Well we won't know until te results come out right? May the best member win Snitch! May the best member win everybody! Still, it's mainly about the fun you're getting out of this. Even if you do lose, then you can just take the loss, turn it into EXP, and Lvl up and get better.But I think this contest is mainly about fun. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 15, 2009 Report Share Posted August 15, 2009 If you lose, you don't gain anything. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 15, 2009 Report Share Posted August 15, 2009 Um, if you know what was wrong with your card, then you gain something <_<You gain knowledge about what to fix on your card and you know what not to do in the future and etc.See my point? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Um' date=' if you know what was wrong with your card, then you gain something <_<You gain knowledge about what to fix on your card and you know what not to do in the future and etc.See my point?[/quote'] Abridged Version: You learn from your mistakes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Um' date=' if you know what was wrong with your card, then you gain something <_<You gain knowledge about what to fix on your card and you know what not to do in the future and etc.See my point?[/quote'] Abridged Version: You learn from your mistakes. Ya see? This guy gets it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Um' date=' if you know what was wrong with your card, then you gain something <_<You gain knowledge about what to fix on your card and you know what not to do in the future and etc.See my point?[/quote'] Oh, I thought we were talking about pokemon lingo. When you lose in pokemon you don't gain anything. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Um' date=' if you know what was wrong with your card, then you gain something <_<You gain knowledge about what to fix on your card and you know what not to do in the future and etc.See my point?[/quote'] Oh, I thought we were talking about pokemon lingo. When you lose in pokemon you don't gain anything. No, I was talking about Contests, not Pokemon of course. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 I'm going to lose to Snitch I think. Cause I know for a fact that I had some OCG mistakes lol. Well we won't know until te results come out right? May the best member win Snitch! May the best member win everybody! Still' date=' it's mainly about the fun you're getting out of this. [b']Even if you do lose, then you can just take the loss, turn it into EXP, and Lvl up and get better.[/b]But I think this contest is mainly about fun. Sounded like pokemon >.> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 <_< I swear, Pikachu made me say that if I posted something like what I posted last time! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Meh, whatever All hail lord Pikachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pikachu Posted August 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 <_< I swear' date=' Pikachu made me say that if I posted something like what I posted last time![/quote'] ZOMGWTFLOL? Meh' date=' whatever All hail lord Pikachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote'] Sit! *all sits down* The results have finally arrived. The good thing is, it was not delayed! ^_^ Anyways, who will advance? Let's see! Nazello vs. Ramanga: Ramanga wins! X-31 Fighter vs. Lucifer: X-31 Fighter wins! ^+^ vs. Monkey: Monkey quit the contest, ^+^ got an auto-win! Final Fantasy Revolution vs. Snitch: Snitch wins! The Final Four will have a special challenge which I haven't planned yet. The teams will be shuffled very soon, so please wait! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 What was the scores? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sora Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Is there anyway I can get in? (Highly Doubt it.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enrise Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Is there anyway I can get in? (Highly Doubt it.) Are you in the Club? If not, spam.This contest is already in the 3rd round. <_< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.