Custom Banlist

raigeki' date=' harpies feather duster, and pot of greed, banned i don't think i need to explain them

snipe hunter limited, snipe+darkworld=way to powerful

[/quote']

snipe+darkworld doesn't work, the discarding of Snipe Hunter is an cost and btw, Snipe Hunter is already limited

EDIT: raigeki, harpies feather duster, and pot of greed are already banned

Yes, but this is a custom list. So, the members choose what cards to ban/limit.

The ban list is good as it is. The only things I think should change are:

Forbidden:

* Spell Economics : It's not fair that DMoC and DF are limited because of this card. Let them be Semi-Limited.

* Foolish Burial : Yeah, it's a -1 at first, but it can make some increadable combos.

Limited :

* Light and Darkness Dragon : A very broken card. If your opponent summones it, your dead, and if you happen to destroy it, then they summon a monster from their grave, and then your dead.

* Necroface : Do I have to explain?

Semi-limted:

* Night Assailant : Yeah, you can make infinate loops, but you can do the same with Manticore and nobodys limiting him.

* Chain Strike : This card isn't that good, and limiting it is about the same as banning it, since it doesn't have any power. I want to see a come back of Chain burn too.

* Dark Magician of Chaos : Without Spell Economics this card wouldn't be looped so we can finally get 2 in our Spellcaster decks.

* Dimension Fusion : Without Spell Economics, this card isn't all too broken (even in a DDT), although we also have to semi-limit Return form the Different Dimension.

* Return form the Different Dimension : To make it even since Dimension Fusion is unlimited.

Unlimited:

* Twin-Headed Behemoth : This card wasn't even good when it was created, and Monarchs don't even use it! Even with Cyberdarks, this card isn't really good! I hope it will follow the path of Protector of the Sanctuary.

* Smashing Ground : This card was limited to control gadgets, but they don't even need this card. They can use Hammer Shot, Nobleman, Shield Crush, Sakuretsu Armor, Shrink, Enemy Controller, Snipe Hunter, ect.

* Fissure : Same thing.

* Megamorph : Demise isn't coming back soon, so this card can be freed.

* Mind Crush : There's nothing too great about this card, especially after they banned Confiscation.

* Trap Dustshoot : Samething, it's great in the begining, but becomes a dead card during Mid game and Late game. It's really just a 1 for 1, and they aren't usually good enough to be in the list at all.

Archived