Custom Banlist

Ok, here is what this thread is about. As of right now, there are no cards banned or limited. Your mission is to limit and ban cards. You have to give a good reason though. If a card gets banned or limited, it will not get removed from the list for at least a month. This is just for fun, and too see what a banlist made by the members would be like.

[align=center]Forbidden Cards

-Change Of Heart

-Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy Of The End

-Cyber Stein

-Foolish Burial

-Tribe Infecting Virus

-Yata-Garasu

Limited Cards

-Chimeratech Overdragon

-Demise, King Of Armageddon

Limited To 2

-Bad Reaction to Simochi

-Metalmorph[/align]

I have banned Cyber Stien, and limited Chimeratech Overdragon. It would be awesome to have a game king online tournament using this custom banlist, but for that to happen, you guys need to post more, and make this list.

Why is Demise Limited, it's a Ritual Monster. You have to pay a quarter of your Life Points. Seems fair.

Ban Change of Heart, no cost, take any monster.

Ban Tribe-Infecting Virus, way too powerful, can destroy every monster.

Don't Limit Monarchs, their effects only activate if they're Tribute Summoned. You can always play with a Mask of Restrict Deck.

raigeki' date=' harpies feather duster, and pot of greed, banned i don't think i need to explain them

snipe hunter limited, snipe+darkworld=way to powerful

[/quote']

snipe+darkworld doesn't work, the discarding of Snipe Hunter is an cost and btw, Snipe Hunter is already limited

EDIT: raigeki, harpies feather duster, and pot of greed are already banned

Archived