Halo 4?

Mayko

There are lots of reasons to think there will be a Halo after 3's story line. But there of lots of reasons why there woulden't be a Halo 4.

[spoiler= Why 4 might happen]

1. Master Cheif is not Dead

2. He was last seen drifting tawords a(n) _______. ( undestroyed part of reach, an unknown Halo, a Forerunner planet, Graveminds home planet, a 2nd Ark, the posibilites are endless.)

3. Arbiter is still alive.

4. Flood is not destroyed

5. Bungie would make a whole lot of cash on a Halo 4.

6. It might be an important laucnh game for Natel. (hope I spelled it right)

[spoiler= Why it coulden't happen]

1. I heard some where Master Cheif was sold to Microsoft by Bungie

2. The Covident is gone there fore, the Halo's have no use and the whole point of the games are the Halos.

Feel free to yse this thread to dicuss all things Halo and why you think there will or will not be a Halo 4.

[align=center]Bungie stated that they won't, will not, release a Halo 4 no matter one, as Halo 3, as stated above, 'finished the fight'.

Halo: Reach is an entirely separate game based off Halo: The Fall of Reach, a book released by Eric Nylund in 2001. It's a good read, if you care. It's based in the past before Halo: CE, when there were a good fifty Spartans and before Master Chief became the Master Chief.

Halo 3: ODST, if you couldn't guess, is about the ODST-, or HellJumper, side of the Halo Universe, which are basically 'elite ground troops', so to speak, who come in through drop pods.

End of discussion.[/align]

EDIT: That actually seems kind of invalid. and Snitch is right' date=' it does say Finished the Fight. But they chould still make a SEQUEL to show what happens NEXT. And wait. YTH would Bungie sell Chief??!?!

[/quote']

They really didnt sell him. Last I cared was that Bungie And Microsoft had a dispute and Microsoft and Microsoft bought Halo.

Archived