Official Soul Calibur Discussion!

Tormented

Discuss about the Brilliant Combat game SC!

[spoiler=List Of Soul Blade/Soul Calibur I Characters]

Arthur

Arthur is only from the Japanesse version of SB/SCI who replcaes Mitsurugi in the first Game of the series in Japan.

Cervantes

Cervantes de Leon is a character from the Soul Calibur series of fighting games, an undead pirate who seeks to regain Soul Edge for its unlimited power.

Heishiro Mitsurugi

Mitsurugi is a Legendary samurai who is feared by almost any person in the fudemental areas of Japan.

Hwang

Hwang is a Lively young adult who seeks Soul edge to become the greatest warrior known to man kind.

Inferno

Inferno is the living version of the one who imbodies soul edge.

Li Long

Li Long Replaced Maxi in the first game of the series.

Rock

Rock is searching for his lost adopted son/ best friend named: Bangoo.

Seong Han-myeong

Seong Han-myeong is a secret character who is a friend of Hwang.

Seung Mina

Seung Mina is a character who was first featured in Soul Blade, the precursor to the Soul Calibur series. She was later featured in Soul Calibur II and III.

Siegfried

The main protagonist of the Soul Calibur series, wields Soul Calibur.

Sophitia

One of the recurring characters in the Soul Calibur Series, Sophitia is a warrior who received an oracle to destroy Soul Edge from Hephawstus, the god of fire and smithery. The thrust attacks from her sword as well as shield attacks are extremely powerful. Cassandra is her sister.

Soul Edge

Soul Edge is the Person who holds the blade.

Taki

Taki is the kunoichi, or female ninja, of the Soul Calibur franchise of games. She's known for her high-flying acrobatics, agility, and ninja magic.

Voldo

Voldo is a character in the Soul Calibur series. He is a fearsome fighter even though he cannot see, hear or speak. Voldo, 50, is the oldest character in the Soul Edge series who is not affected by an outside power such as Soul Edge.

[spoiler=Characters The SoulCalibur Wiki]http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Characters

Post your character Formulas for SCIII and SCIV!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use astaroth about half the time and wasn't Hwang in SC3 as a playable character unlockable through playing the Strategy Game type mode, unless that's a different character. I like all the SC's PSP broke so no broken memories or whatever it's called, but i think Darth Vader and 'The Apprentice' were enough nonsensical cross-over for me, i liked using Spawn in SC2 can anyone who had the PS2 version tell me what heihachi's weapon was, i assume it's the trainers he wears but i dunno.

Technically Yoshimitsu is copy right *Rolls eyes* he is in tekken aswell right?

Yoshimitsu is originally from Tekken, but then SC does that all the time. SC3 had Hitachi (also from Tekken), Link, and Spawn. All which come from separate franchises. SC4 has Yoda, DV, and the apprentice.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

There just a few gauntlets' date=' it's nothing he was a boring and too slow character hardly like spawn or Link

Spawn i assume used his signiture axe?

[/quote']

Aye. Link got swords, plus a hammer, a cane, two titanic zwiehänders, and a net. And bow/boomerang/arrows.

Anyway, SCII's Yoshimitsu wasn't so cheap (then again, I liked the Water Temple, and I've seen Lyns better than Hectors, so...). SCIV... not so much; Link and Necrid were the ones who really wiped the floor with him, after all. I dunno about the other games, if he was in them at all.

SCIV Siegfried is really cheap, though.

Yeah' date=' he's also the only character that cursed.[hr']

Necrid needs a slot in SC V, i think he was designed by Mcfarlane so that may make him a gimmick character, but he fits whithin the SC universe too well and every character's ending is like a 'Their not coming back' ending so it's not like they killed him off, Astaroth if i remember died in the 2nd and he came back so it's not like they don't wanna do a 'magically brought back and/or back to normal' type thing. Also another thing, what's up with Astaroth's sporadic appearance he goes from SCII and on he goes from Human to S&M practitioner (Costume 2 on SCIII has nails in it's back) to Golem. Seriously, at least Nightmare makes sense (Siegfried Possessed to Siegfried's Possessed Armor to Possessed Armor with Soul Edge more formed onto his body.) Everyone else has costume changes that makes sense. Ever Notice that in SCIV if you take Yoshimitsu's mask off in customization mode he has a like human art armature face. (in short there is no face it's wood.) I thought he only got his arm cut off not his face.

Yeah' date=' he's also the only character that cursed.[hr']

Necrid needs a slot in SC V, i think he was designed by Mcfarlane so that may make him a gimmick character, but he fits whithin the SC universe too well and every character's ending is like a 'Their not coming back' ending so it's not like they killed him off, Astaroth if i remember died in the 2nd and he came back so it's not like they don't wanna do a 'magically brought back and/or back to normal' type thing. Also another thing, what's up with Astaroth's sporadic appearance he goes from SCII and on he goes from Human to S&M practitioner (Costume 2 on SCIII has nails in it's back) to Golem. Seriously, at least Nightmare makes sense (Siegfried Possessed to Siegfried's Possessed Armor to Possessed Armor with Soul Edge more formed onto his body.) Everyone else has costume changes that makes sense. Ever Notice that in SCIV if you take Yoshimitsu's mask off in customization mode he has a like human art armature face. (in short there is no face it's wood.) I thought he only got his arm cut off not his face.

I've noticed that Ivy wears less clothing in every game she reappears in. If she makes it to SCV, I don't think she'll have much more than nipple covers and a fig leaf.

Archived