Official Soul Calibur Discussion!

Tormented

Yeah frankly' date=' a Character wielding a Meat Tenderiser or somthing, like maybe a hunter of some sort.

[/quote']

LOLZ, sorta, it's a cool idea. Hopefully his joke weapon isn't as bad as Ivy's "Magical Sausage" I liked Seigfried's Giant Squid though, or was that Nightmare?

Cervantes' giant shishkabobs were made of EPIC WIN.

I forgot about that, they're okay i guess can't remember what Astaroth's was though. You figure with all the overcomplicated BS we have in technology, they'd be able to make the Eye on people's Soul Edge weapons move around during gameplay.

The issue is never technology. The issue is money. Back before the original GB came out, a company had designed a handheld that had the same graphics as the GBA, 8 player wireless multiplayer function, and some other really awesome stuff. They never sold any because the cost of production was ridiculous.

Wow, never knew that. Well adding some small animations like that wouldn't do much, they already have armor breaks, character's are almost toatally customizable, (Moveset building would be great.) a physics engine for the tiniest crap on the character and obviously for some of the bigger stuff, so it's not like a small 5 second movement loop would hurt.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember playing SCI, great game, unlocked everything and beat all the secret missions (yes the Dreamcast version). Inferno was definately the best character in the game, other than his random moveset his 'special' moves could annihilate the opponent.

Soul Calibur 2 was fun, although I wish I got it for the gamecube.

Soul Calibur 3 was the best yet, but unfortunately my Chronicles of the sword (or whatever it was called XD) got corrupted with that glitch.

Soul Calibur 4 was a let down, no team mode, but the new characters and advanced custom character system make up for it. My main is 'Catastrophe', a person who uses the Amy style. (it's cheap). I've beaten an extremely tough LV. 200 online. =)

That's basically all I have to say, 2 and 3 I couldn't really describe that much, haven't played them in a while.

I think that Cervantes is cheap but spawn in SCII was even cheaper he's close to cervantes except his "levitate then whoop-some-ass" moves are better.

I see why you would think that Cervantes is cheap' date=' but in SCVI (right? I'm bad with Roman Numerals) You can make a Kilik, but faster. That's like the all-powerful character![/color']

I see why you would think that Cervantes is cheap, but in SCVI (right? I'm bad with Roman Numerals) You can make a Kilik, but faster. That's like the all-powerful character!

I think that Cervantes is cheap but spawn in SCII was even cheaper he's close to cervantes except his "levitate then whoop-some-ass" moves are better.

I see why you would think that Cervantes is cheap' date=' but in SCVI (right? I'm bad with Roman Numerals) You can make a Kilik, but faster. That's like the all-powerful character![/color']

I see why you would think that Cervantes is cheap, but in SCVI (right? I'm bad with Roman Numerals) You can make a Kilik, but faster. That's like the all-powerful character!

Agreed, that has to have some difficulty to it though, i made a character w/ Cervantes' moveset and he's ridiculous, only thing though is his defense is pitiful.

Agreed, that has to have some difficulty to it though, i made a character w/ Cervantes' moveset and he's ridiculous, only thing though is his defense is pitiful.

I agree with this completely, though just get some good defense boosting equipment and it'll cover up the defensive.

I agree with this completely, though just get some good defense boosting equipment and it'll cover up the defensive.

Well i made him to look like justice after afro so i wanted to put limited stuff on him to make him playable. Anyone else have a Yoshimitsu with 200% health, all you need to do is equip him with Soulcalibur and some kind of gem that's a special item.

Archived