Font Color

Falling Pizza

That was something I thought of, too. I noticed the white text for magic and traps and it made me wish I could make my cards look rare or ultra rare by making the text gold or silver. I'm not complaining. It's just a thought. I really like this card maker program.

Yeh its not done yet guys just noticed the letters the bg color makes it look odd. Why noy just take letters from Ultra Rare's and use them by cutting out the backrounds in flash, paint ect. It would take Awhile but it would look really well done.

well even if you look at acctul holo cards posted look holo. So maybe a photoshop effect like Metal Shine effect from my Photo Edit workshop

here is a before and after:

Before:

chaosgodapollohj7.jpg

After:

chaosgodapolloholoed9.jpg

I didnt edit the text but you get the idea.

• Administrators
The bottom card Danilus posted has a strange brown background on the text. I am assuming this isn't the final version and will be fixed upon release correct?

I believe Danilus used his own font for that card - the card maker itself uses a different font which blends nicely with the background (but cannot achieve the glowing effect which Danilus added).

Archived