Morchori Chronicles, WE STILL NEED PEOPLE

OOC: Sorry to do this but speeding this up

"The Squads have been made, they will be written up on the chalkboard" The Sensai said as he wrote the names up, he looked at the 9 genin and smiled

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: you did the exam without me? :(

EDIT: editing to hurry up and do the exam

Bic: Sakiyo Saito, being the last one to take the exam, walked into the seperate room."Now, Sakiyo, you're going to have to use the Transformation Jutsu to turn into Lord Hokage." her Sensei said. Sakiyo nodded and did the hand-sign for the jutsu, and looked exactly like Lord Hokage, then transformed into her normal self. "Here." said her Sensei, giving her a ninja headband. Sakiyo quietly walked back into the room.

OoC: DONE!

OOC: just so you know its not hokage, ares is the Judokage

The Words on the Wall read:

SQUAD 1: Kaze, Vain, Salo - Stay here

SQUAD 2: Matto, Altair, Sakiyo - Go to Training Grounds

SQUAD 3: Bakito, (Boss), Hishiro - Go to the Meditation Rooftop

"Why do we have to move" Matto Grunted

I'll join

Name:Kazana

Family Name:Yokirariou

Bio:Not much is known about him. His last name was considered a bad omen to many shinobi, it was considered "The last name you ever heard". He doesn't really fight too much, but his unknown power is, well, unknown, but nobody ever survives his anger, for some reason.

Sakiyo looked back to find Altair, but couldn't find him at his seat. All she saw was an open window next to his seat. He didn't think too much of it and just forced Matto out of the door. Soon, Sakiyo and Matto arrived at the Training Grounds.

"You two sure took your time getting here" said a mysterious voice. However, neither person was fazed by the voice. They looked to their rights, and saw nothing. Suddenly, Sakiyo felt a blade against her neck. "Here I am... cutey" said Altair as he appeared instantaniously between Matto and Sakiyo, with blade extended from the bracer on his right arm and hand on her left shoulder...

*Well, this is my squad, huh?*

Kazana stared at Matto, Altair and Sakiyo in the middle of the field, lying back on a tree branch high above the training field. He was an average shinobi, a little older in his teens, average height of 6 feet. He lazily pulled out a kunai from his pocket and threw it between the three shinobi.......

"This is so boring can we go on a mission or atleast do something, or are you going to go on for hours" he grunted as he made a handsign, "Shadow Pocession Jutsu" he said as his shadow covered Altair

"I'm not sure" said Altair as he dropped his arms and walked over to the Kunai in the tree. He pulled it out and looked up at the canopy of the trees. "Whatever it was, it came from up there" he pointed with the Kunai at the canopy.

After a couple of seconds, he looked back down at Sakiyo, who had turned to look at the trees. "So... where were we?" Altair said as he appeared right next to Sakiyo and placed his arm around her...

"grrr, why do we get stuck inside?" Complained Kaze. He looked over his teamates. There was one with blue hair that seemed to send out waves of hate towards him. The other team mate had red hair and was lazily hanging around. An all male team. "Great, I just know what fangirls are going to do to this team..." *sigh*

[sorry for breaking the fourth wall XD Fear the fan-fiction!]

Altair looked up at the tree (with arm still around Sakiyo), either oblivious to the fact his feet were being incased in ice, or didn't care. *Hmm... Who is up there? Why did he throw a Kunai at us?* thought Altair. He then looked back at Matto.

"What is your problem? Why are you incasing my feet in ice?" asked Altair as Matto layed down on the grass...

OOC: my last post til later on (tomorrow for you)

Archived