LOCK THE CONDEMNED BUILDING

Skippy Canoe

Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.

• I believe I am an active participator, but Skippy may challenge this if he disagrees, and my vote may not count.
    • The Wonder Pets are sexeh.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC, you won our 1v1. I'll give you your reps tomorrow; I've given too many today from other lost 1v1s. T_T

On another note, I know T_T is a crying face. I think this looks more like a crying face, since ^_^ is happy.

My version:

Y_Y

The happy triangles are upside down and have lines coming from them. ^_^

I know I'm weird. ^.^

EDIT:

I fixed our Member IDs. Did someone say that they rock or something like that? If they were talking about SCGC's, I agree! ^_^

6znhj7.jpgHai! I'm Yoko, your teacher for the day! I'll show you how to make a basic siggeh, so ready for lesson 1? Vroom, vroom, VROOOMMMMM!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2evuplk.jpg

6znhj7.jpgStart off with a 400x150 piece of block. Yummy! I demand you add a border with a Border X size of 1 and a Border Y size of 4 with the color black. If you're smart, you'll keep that "Delta value on color" as 25. Now to the good stuff!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

73gfo6.jpg

6znhj7.jpgLooks like I'm ahead of ya! Time to catch you up! Use the following statistics in the "Change Foreground Color" menu. It's those boxes under the tools.

H - 34

S - 78

V - 85

R - 217

G - 144

B - 48

That's the color I used. You don't have to use the same color, but orange always pwns. Now about those dots on the left. Call 'em vectors. You can add any flowing vector that you want to the side. I chose that brush because it look, well, ummm, "cooooool". First get a balc vector brush and tap dat shiz on the left. Then, get a color of your choice, and slap it slightly lower than your previous vector. Sound confusing? PM FC, he will help you.

2n85zjk.jpg

6znhj7.jpgOk, do this and do it right. Why? You cannot, no let's bold thi,s you cannot, you CANNOT screw with this render. Get a render, in specific, some guy in a car. Now slap dat render a little right off da middle fo sho! Next, get a splatter bush and splatter some shiz in the lower left corner of the render, NAO! Dun forget to recolor your render any color!

1178roy.jpg

6znhj7.jpgReady for the juicy part? Uh, I mean, the, ummm, good part. Anyway, add a vector in the BG that flows from your render. If you used the same render as me, it would go perfect You can see what vector I used in the example above, right? Also, add any text you like and color it. Turn it sideways and place it next to your render, around the area where you splattered.

2mcx44g.jpg

6znhj7.jpgZzzz...oh, Hai again! Ok, time for the finale! Lower the saturation so it doesn't look like you color bleached the whole thing. PM FC and show him how your sig came out! I'm sure he will be happy to see 'em. Seeya for now!

I'm about to go to bed, but I'll rate it. I'll go easy on you, since you're new.

I really can't say there's anything wrong with it. The thing is, it could be a whole lot better. You should make it wider, or at least that's what I always do. Also, it should be blurred between the color change a bit. It can just be enhanced, and still needs work. 6.5/10

I'm about to go to bed' date=' but I'll rate it. I'll go easy on you, since you're new.

I really can't say there's anything [i']wrong[/i] with it. The thing is, it could be a whole lot better. You should make it wider, or at least that's what I always do. Also, it should be blurred between the color change a bit. It can just be enhanced, and still needs work. 6.5/10

Thanks!

I guess it was alright for one of my first ^-^

I'll make a v2 sometime later..

Archived