Samurai Jack

Cyber Altair

What happens in the end =P

Never saw the episode =/

Jack was fighting this big guy guarding a portal in like a junkyard or something and kept getting beaten up easily. He then gets into a big fight with him and does an alright job but still loses, before the big guy kills him the portal tells him to let Jack go so he'll become stronger and meet his destiny. Then it ends showing a much older Jack ready to fight him.

Never saw the episode =/

Jack was fighting this big guy guarding a portal in like a junkyard or something and kept getting beaten up easily. He then gets into a big fight with him and does an alright job but still loses' date=' before the big guy kills him the portal tells him to let Jack go so he'll become stronger and meet his destiny. Then it ends showing a much older Jack ready to fight him.

[/quote']

Dude, he eated the shield.

That ending episode was awesomeness

Never saw the episode =/

Jack was fighting this big guy guarding a portal in like a junkyard or something and kept getting beaten up easily. He then gets into a big fight with him and does an alright job but still loses' date=' before the big guy kills him the portal tells him to let Jack go so he'll become stronger and meet his destiny. Then it ends showing a much older Jack ready to fight him.

[/quote']

Sexy.

I Aku, the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE evil. A foolish samurai warrior stepped forth to oppose me, *shwing, swang, shung* Then, before the final blow was struck, I FLUNG him into the future, where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return home and undo the future THAT IS AKU:twisted: *role music*

Best intro ever, etched into my brain forever.

I Aku' date=' the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE evil. A foolish samurai warrior stepped forth to oppose me, *shwing, swang, shung* Then, before the final blow was struck, I FLUNG him into the future, [i']where my evil is law[/i]. Now the fool seeks to return home and undo the future THAT IS AKU:twisted: *role music*

Best intro ever, etched into my brain forever.

Love the intro.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived