Saboooom's DBZ-GT-AF Set (150+ Cards!)

Saboooom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Saboooom

Ok, First Things first:

BIG UPDATE: Movie Villians and DBGT cards posted! Enjoy!

Now to reply to some comments:

gssj_goku_card.bmp Hey Saboooom, this (^) is the idea I was talking about. So, what do you think? Is it good?

The card is good. the pic and the OCG are great. What episode did he appear in (or is this just a fandom card)?

AF stands for april fools, so there aint gonna be no DBAF

Ok, I don't care what AF stands for, I still make cards for it. BTW, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician AND Summoned Skull don't exist either and they never will, but they are still cards. SO, Before ANYONE makes ANYMORE comments about my AF cards (and geez, theres only 2 of them), just know that i'm fully aware that AF (weither it stands for April Fools or After Fight or w/e) doesn't exist and probably won't ever exist. THANK YOU. :D

Guest Saboooom
[quote=FlameDaHedgehog]
[quote]What episode did he appear in (or is this just a fandom card)?[/quote]

[color=#FF0000]He was in one of the movies, when he fought Lord Slug.
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfUr_IQT5WI
(Is it ok that I post this link, or is it against the rules?)[/color]
[/quote]

Oh, Ok. Can I have permission to use your card then? You get all the credit, don't worry. :D

They are very good cards, just the goku and vegeta cards are overpowered because when you summon goku or vegeta on to the field, in one turn you can get them to their final form by discarding them so I would make it say something like discard a goku from your side of the field to special summon one goku kaoken from your hand to the field. Besides that they are great 8/10

A lot of those were actually rather good and somewhat balanced. But, not all of them. Furthermore, some of the cards are very inaccurate and inconsistent as far as Dragonball continuity goes. Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly is too powerful. Dispite what his fanboys think, he is not the most powerful dragonball character ever. Hell, Super Perfect Cell would completely rape Brolly. Many of the Majin Buu cards are nowhere near ass trong as they should be, especially compared to the ATK/DEF of characters that are much weaker than Majin Buu. No final form Cooler or Meta(Metal) Cooler? Also Vegito is infinitley more powerful a fusion than Gogeta. SSJ4 Vegito > SSJ4 GOgeta, for example. And i dont appreciate the AF inclusions. AF really does suck.

But anyway, a lot of effort went into these and as i said many of them are pretty good. This set gets one thumbs up for me. The other thumb is kind of sideways.

Interesting additions. But you know i just noticed Kid Buu in there, and you do know he is the second weakest of the forms you included right? The only form of Majin Buu he is stronger than is Fat Buu and possibly Evil/Thin Buu. The only reason he was a major threat is because Gohan wasnt around to kick his ass and fusion was no longer an option.

Archived