Saboooom's DBZ-GT-AF Set (150+ Cards!)

Saboooom

This would be my suggestions,

1:do not have a black/white background in a pic

2:gotenk transform into a SSJ AFTER a fusion and even a SSJ3, and gogeta could as well, in theory, become SSJ4. How you'll do this fairly, I don't know...

3:Techincally, super buu could absorb gahon and become super buu - gohan absorbed without absorbing picolo and gotenks first, he didn't in anime because he had done this already. My suggestion would be to have the super buu - (insert name here) absorbed

have the effect "This card's name treated as 'super buu'" or something along the lines

4:have fusion dance fusion chars (Gotenks, Gogeta, and super buu - gotenks absorbed) defuse after awhile.

5:Buu should absorb other monsters. My suggestion; Have it as an effect, if you can fit it in...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome i love dbz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10000000000000/10. not seriously. 10/10

also that pic of ss6 goku is actually ss9 goku. also u should add ss10 goku. ive seen nearly every dbaf pic on the net and ss6 is just like a super saiyan except the side and near the front of the hair is blue. also you should find the pics of ss13 goku and ss13 vegeta because the highest ss level is 13 and only goku and vegeta can get it.

Guest Saboooom

awesome i love dbz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10000000000000/10. not seriously. 10/10

also that pic of ss6 goku is actually ss9 goku. also u should add ss10 goku. ive seen nearly every dbaf pic on the net and ss6 is just like a super saiyan except the side and near the front of the hair is blue. also you should find the pics of ss13 goku and ss13 vegeta because the highest ss level is 13 and only goku and vegeta can get it.

Good to know. If you want to PM me the images you think are good for SS5 and higher (I've never heard of anything higher than SS10) I'd be more than happy to make cards for them (including redoing SS5 and SS6 if you have better images).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived