The MCR Discussion Thread!!!

Zauls

Here it is, the MCR thread. Here, you can talk about anything to do with MCR, face songs, band member etc. I'll start thing off.

Face song: Dead! because it has an amazing guitar part. Also love The Ghost of You and all of them really, can't think of a bad one.

Obscenely overrated.

Average vocals.

Unimaginative guitar lines.

Weak and repetitive styling.

Really' date=' they are as average as any band could be, and are ridiculously over-hyped.

[/quote']

That is harsh, the guitar isn't unimaginative, they are some of the best guitarists around. Also it isn't repetitive, all their songs have middle 8s and different and unique guitar solos.

MCR is horrible overrated garbage. :-\ Sorry' date=' but it had to be said.

Also, there is also a MCR thread already. It's been on the first page for quite some time now.

The searchbar is your friend. :-D

[/quote']

Sorry I didn't know.

MCR is horrible overrated garbage. :-\ Sorry' date=' but it had to be said.

Also, there is also a MCR thread already. It's been on the first page for quite some time now.

The searchbar is your friend. :-D

[/quote']

I disagree with that. There not garbage and some people like them.

Here it is' date=' the MCR thread. Here, you can talk about anything to do with MCR, face songs, band member etc. I'll start thing off.

Face song: Dead! because it has an amazing guitar part. Also love The Ghost of You and all of them really, can't think of a bad one.

[/quote']

There is one song that I don't like that much, The World Is Ugly, you almost can't understand what Gerard is saying, but most of them are really good.

Archived