Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

I actually think they will not touch the actual blackwing monsters, but instead only whirlwind, as I see that as the real problem.

a gadget like effect for almost every blackwing you play is fair enough, but the way the card was made doesn't take into account the fact that blackwings sp. summon each other.

if the card had said that the monster you search for can't be summoned that turn, then there would be no problem, but being able to search for the important support monsters of a deck, and then be able to play them with their own effect works too well together and breaks the fair design of the monsters.

the blackwings are a prefect example of a bunch of 7/10 effects all working together far to well, meaning that no one card is truly broken in the set, but together it is just unfair.

Any money it will be semi'd on the next list...

No but ill bet you 2 fame and 500 points it wont get touched.

I'll take that bet.

But 100 Points instead.

I'm not that high of a roller.

:/

I'll bet you both 2 rep that it'll be at one.

Okay so whats the bets?

Im 2 rep and 500 for untouched.

TDO is 2 Rep Limited

Azuh 1000 points for semi

Exyst has 3 reps on Semi

DesCrow' date=' be specific, what is your bet?

Chaos Pudding 3000 points and 2 reps for untouched.

LarryCotter 250 points for Limited

[/quote']

I if you need a 3rd party for the betting, I'll do it. can't put the points in the hands of any of the betters, they all have a stake in it and therefore all have a conflict of interest.

I have no such problem, so I can do it.

and at no cost.

besides, I don't care about these points anyway.

Any money it will be semi'd on the next list...

No but ill bet you 2 fame and 500 points it wont get touched.

I'll take that bet.

But 100 Points instead.

I'm not that high of a roller.

:/

I'll bet you both 2 rep that it'll be at one.

Okay so whats the bets?

Im 2 rep and 500 for untouched.

TDO is 2 Rep Limited

Azuh 1000 points for semi

Exyst has 3 reps on Semi

DesCrow' date=' be specific, what is your bet?

Chaos Pudding 3000 points and 2 reps for untouched.

LarryCotter 250 points for Limited

[/quote']

I if you need a 3rd party for the betting, I'll do it. can't put the points in the hands of any of the betters, they all have a stake in it and therefore all have a conflict of interest.

I have no such problem, so I can do it.

and at no cost.

besides, I don't care about these points anyway.

The only problem is they pay out at this is unpredictable. Here allow me to explain. If gale is untouched everybody that voted against it has to give CP 3000 points and give me 2rep + 500 points. That means an untouched result costs 2 reps and 3500 points. So far thats steep enough.

Now if it gets semi'd the pay out is that everybody pays a grand total of 3 reps (to Exyst) and 1000 points (to Azuh)

If it gets Limited the payout everybody else has to pay is 2 rep (to TDO) and 250 points (to LC)

As I see it, they only way this is really going to work is if we create a pool. Every body agrees on a Point amount and cast their vote. Winners of the odds splits down the center. I would agree that 300-500 points is good enough. Anybody else in favor?

Archived