Konami, anyone???

Ethaniel

That's right, not only will the winner get 10 points and 3 reps, their card will also be sent over to Konami! Any type of card that fits within the rules is acceptd. This is not a 1v1, but an FFA. I will be judgeing, not participating. If you don't understand a term, Google it.

Rules:

No joke cards

No spamming/trolling/flaming

No divine, divine-beast, or 9999 ATK/DEF cards

No cards that already exsist

No new Archtypes

Don't use TV characters and whatnot. Oh, the lawsuits...

Do your best

Have fun

End date: August 31st.

[spoiler=PLEASE READ THIS!] I do not in any way affiliate myself with Konami, nor do I garuntee that the winners card will be made real, only that I will try my best.

Card:

143011jlf.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card can only be activated during the Battle Phase in which an Attack Position monster you control would be destroyed by battle. It is not destroyed, you take no Battle Damage from that battle, and destroy all cards on the field, except the monster that was not destroyed due to this card's effect, and send all cards in both player's hands to the Graveyard. Then, each player loses Life Points equal to half the number of destroyed cards rounded up, X 300. If a player's Life Points were above 8000 when this card was activated, send the top 4 cards of their Deck to the Graveyard. During your second Standby Phase after this card was activated, send to the Graveyard the monster not destroyed by this card's effect, and each player can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower monster from their Graveyard, regardless of Summoning Conditions.

Notice: This is not a 1v1' date=' this is an FFA. I will not be participating, but judgeing. If you do not understand a term, Google it.

[/quote']

:/

What Yankee is trying to tell you is that you haven't placed all the requirements of a full contest in this thread yet. I think the main one you're missing is an end date.

Eh, its free, I'll join.

[align=center][spoiler=[b]Darkheart Plaguecaster[/b]]

22767u.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Wasteland". During each of your Draw Phases, decrease the ATK and DEF of all non-Zombie-Type monsters occupying adjacent Monster Card Zones by 300. When a monster's ATK and DEF has reached 0 because of this effect, increase the monster's ATK by its original ATK, and treat it as a Zombie-Type monster for the rest of the duel. Any monster Tribute Summoned using this card is treated as a Zombie-Type monster. When this monster would be sent to your Graveyard, place it in your opponent's Graveyard instead. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, any monster Special Summoned from your Graveyard is Summoned with half its original ATK and DEF, and is treated as a Zombie-Type monster.

[/align]

I'll enter too.

333671k.jpg

This card's effect can be activated only during the Damage Step of either player's turn. Pay 2000 Life Points to increase the ATK of this monster by 3000 points only during the Damage Step. All Battle Damage is 0. When this card destroys a monster by battle, increase your Life Points equal to the difference.

Just cuz i can..

[spoiler=Victory Battleground]

25511j.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Activate only when there are 15 or more cards in each player's Deck and each player controls 1 or more monsters. You cannot activate this card if you control more monsters than your opponent. When this card is activated, each player removes from play face-down the top 6 cards of their Deck. Monsters cannot attack players directly. Both players can only attack with 1 monster during their respective Battle Phases. When a monster attacks, if the attack target is not destroyed by battle, destroy the attacking monster. If a monster is attacked but not destroyed, it loses ATK if in Attack Position or DEF if in Defense Position equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. When a monster is destroyed by battle, its owner's opponent can randomly add 1 of their cards removed from play by this card's effect to their hand. If a player controls no monsters, they lose the duel. If a player moves all cards removed from play by this card's effect to their hand, they win the duel.

Now I know you said not to use already existing characters and such but I think that is unfair to say. Konami has made a card called "Gradius" and 20 other support cards based off the same game. So why not make more cards based off their flagship products?

By the way, I am new so you can have the honor of making the first ever contest I posted in. Even if I did bend the rules a little bit.

323322.jpg

Once per turn you may send one Equip Card attached to this card to the graveyard to destroy one face-up Zombie-Type monster on the field. This card is not destroyed in battle when battling a Zombie-Type monster.

P.S. Can anyone understand the secret to the passcode in the lower-left corner?

Here is the card

288770pcz.jpg

EFFECT:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Spellcaster-Type monster. When this card is Summoned all cards are returned to their owners hands. This card can not attack the turn it was Summoned. This cards ATK is increased by 300 for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard.

I'm not sure about me entering, but here's a suggestion, don't send the card to Konami, send the effect. IF, Konami decides to make it into a card (which they probably will not), they must make their own art for it. You know, for not getting sued and whatnot.

Eh, here's my card anyhow.

82026876.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, non-LIGHT monsters cannot attack during the turn when they are Summoned. Once per turn, you can destroy up to 2 non-LIGHT monster on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

No entry fee right?

85866g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Face-Up monster your opponent controls, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. The equipped monster cannot attack or change it's battle position unless by a card effect. When the equipped monster is destroyed, send cards from the top of your opponents deck to the graveyard equal to the number of turns the equipped Monster was on the Field. (Max.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived