Skippy Canoe's GIMP GFX Tutorial - Holos, Dark Synchros, Recolors, Stickers... | YCM AWARD WINNING!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey skipper, got a question.

if you have an image with an all white background that you are trying to make into a render, is it possible to use a type of 'cut' option where you could exclude just the white area surrounding it? i ask because i am currently trying to make 3 images into renders for a banner, and i am hoping that there is a quicker, more efficient way to do it then with just using the eraser.

hey skipper' date=' got a question.

if you have an image with an all white background that you are trying to make into a render, is it possible to use a type of 'cut' option where you could exclude just the white area surrounding it? i ask because i am currently trying to make 3 images into renders for a banner, and i am hoping that there is a quicker, more efficient way to do it then with just using the eraser.

[/quote']

*sighs in exasperation* i tire of not having my question answered, you know.

hey skipper' date=' got a question.

[/quote']

now could someone finally answer this please, namely you skippy canoe?

Archived