Little City

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Book of Eclipse is basically the answer for LS. End Phase mills, activate after final causing them to flip down and up and redoing the mills + the draws for the number of monsters on their field. It's basically an instant deck out. If they haven't gotten the swarm up they should be easy to beat.

GBs require Mirror of Oaths and Forbidden Chalice is another great add. Stop Gyzarus and the swap out.

BWs... I got nothing. More s/t destruction to stop Whirlwind? Besides Oppression, BWs work around most of your deck.

In general, your deck should already stop all of these decks. IIW might be good vs. RPG decks as it would only stop your Bottomless Trap Hole which could be your side out cards for IIW, so it shouldn't cause a problem. Forbidden Chalice is a GREAT instant Skill Drain so that's a great side out if you are having a problem keeping Skill Drain out. Divine Wrath may be worth running to stop Trap Eater, though I'm not sure if it affects him...

Zombie Paladin thingy? He's light w/ 1900 ATK and has an anti-zombie effect if you ever face them.

Yeah, but that's sideable at best since he has TK for beatsticking. He also has Alius and Cap. Gold for more beatsticking and Honest ftw.

Edit: This is just a thought but, Beackoning Light? You have plenty of LIGHT monsters to target it with and you could recycle Honest an get back some more beatsticks. I doubt it will test well, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Archived