2x Bottomless Trap Hole

3x Royal Oppression

1x Mirror Force

1x Torrential Tribute

[/align]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was never really "good" at Little City' date=' but I would suggest Wildheart and possibly another Sky Scraper

[/quote']

Isn't that Big City?

lolwut?

Big City is relativley easy to put together.

I thought those were only used in Big City. I've never really known those terms. I feel so ashamed D:

I was never really "good" at Little City' date=' but I would suggest Wildheart and possibly another Sky Scraper

[/quote']

I have exactly 37.5% chance of getting either a Skyscraper or Honest on my 1st turn. (lulz math :D) If I run a 3rd Skyscraper it will be 40%. Not much difference, but it will waste 1 card spot :D)

Wildhearth is EART 'nuff said.

your right and it could use more e heroes

If you can find a LIGHT E-Hero with 1800+ ATK then I'll be happy to use him.

[/quote']

Isn't that Big City?

lolwut?

I thought those were only used in Big City. I've never really known those terms. I feel so ashamed D:

Don't worry. I've learned 'bout No City yesterday and I still don't know the difference between Middle and Big City. I think that Middle is more anti-metaish :D

+1 Rep If you provide a good fix.

+1 Rep If you explain me the difference between Middle and Big City :D

Both builds are control related, but Middle City is essentially a mix of Big w/ Little but not as LIGHT oriented. Atleast that is what my 5-7 min of research is showing. Middle also has some focus on removing cards instead of negating effects like Little City. Big City focuses on recycling/tool boxing to control.

As for fixes, Burdan may be good and you need CyDra, biggest beatstick LIGHT monster, maybe BoM...

If you haven't already been, which I think you have

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Little_City_Deck

is your friend 8)

Both builds are control related' date=' but Middle City is essentially a mix of Big w/ Little but not as LIGHT oriented. Atleast that is what my 5-7 min of research is showing. Middle also has some focus on removing cards instead of negating effects like Little City. Big City focuses on recycling/tool boxing to control.

As for fixes, Burdan may be good and you need CyDra, biggest beatstick LIGHT monster, maybe BoM...

If you haven't already been, which I think you have

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Little_City_Deck

is your friend 8)

[/quote']

Hm.

Yay a fix :D

CyDra is nice and It's not a complete dead draw with opression. I dunno why I left it out :D

I was thinking 'bout Burdens/Shrinks, but I don't know what to take out >.<

For now

-1 Robert Reborn

+1 CyDra

And thinking 'bout burdens >.<

I might neg 1 opression, 'cause noobs on wc09 don't SS :D

Yay' date=' slowly, but surely, I'm getting reps! w00t!

OT: Yeah, I'm not sur what to change since I have no idea how to run a Little City Deck @.@ so I'm going off of wikia

[/quote']

lolwiki rulz :D

Oh and I got the pack with Rai-Oh. Thinking of -2 Garoth -1 Exiled

Garoth is the best tech evar so he stays at 1!

Edit: Oshit. He is in the next pack >.< Atleast I can make Big City now :D

[/quote']

I have exactly 37.5% chance of getting either a Skyscraper or Honest on my 1st turn. (lulz math :D) If I run a 3rd Skyscraper it will be 40%. Not much difference, but it will waste 1 card spot :D)

[/quote']

Isn't that Big City?

lolwut?

Don't worry. I've learned 'bout No City yesterday and I still don't know the difference between Middle and Big City. I think that Middle is more anti-metaish :D

+2 reps huh...okay, then for 1. This deck needs no fixes at all...this is this best LC deck u could make for next format anyway LOL...2. Middle is a mix of Little and Big(some times no honest just the GOOD E-Heroes)...and Big is the Ocean Deck basically LOL ...hope i get those reps XD :lol:

[/quote']

[/quote']

Isn't that Big City?

lolwut?

+2 reps huh...okay, then for 1. This deck needs no fixes at all...this is this best LC deck u could make for next format anyway LOL...2. Middle is a mix of Little and Big(some times no honest just the GOOD E-Heroes)...and Big is the Ocean Deck basically LOL ...hope i get those reps XD :lol:

I already gave them. I know Big, but I am still confused 'bout Middle. I might google a list to see what exactly are they mixing :D

Garoth and CyDra went missing... put milk cartons out with their pictures on them out until they are found :|

Maybe neg 1 Oppression for a CyDra and, if you are negging the Barbs, 2 Garoths? That would help the LIGHT monster count, though if you could add a 3rd TK along with those that would help.

Off Topic: I really need ideas for Raccon City, though I'm glad that Honest is not semied as that would hurt Raccoon.

Archived