Linkin Park

EHN.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I can't stand that garbage mate' date=' I'm sorry.

I like Death Metal and Prog.

[/quote']

Then if you dont like them whats the point of saying something as this thread is about Linkin park. :?

So, does that mean you can only post on a bands thread if you like the band?

Id assume that would be on a Thread titled "Who likes Linking Park" or "Favourite Linking Park Songs"

Somewhere I Belong

Carousel (unreleased look it up on youtube)

are my 2 favorite songs

Linkin Park is my favorite band, and they are amazing.

HOWEVER!

I HATE 90% of LINKIN PARK'S FANS!

13 year old emo homos who think LP is emo.....

God I hate them, giving LP a bad name...

Ok Sin Aura meet Syncrow the person who said Linkin Park are an english band. As you told me in my 'Best UK Bands' thread that they were an american band. So instead of telling me that they're an american band try telling Syncrow too.

Good songwriting, if perhaps a bit repetitive. They sound really good on album, but I think Chester has a pretty crappy voice, so I'm not interested in seeing them live.

M2M was a pretty bad album though, Leave Out All the Rest was like the only good song off of it.

Favorites....hmm.... Don't Stay, With You, Place for my Head, Runaway, Hit the Floor.

Ok Sin Aura meet Syncrow the person who said Linkin Park are an english band. As you told me in my 'Best UK Bands' thread that they were an american band. So instead of telling me that they're an american band try telling Syncrow too.

Why? Is he still under the impression the LP is English?

Yep, check post 23.

Linkin Park is an American rock band from Agoura Hills' date=' California, formed in 1996[/quote'] Src: Wikipedia

I hope that settles things, english - not english. yada yada

Anyway Linkin Park's first album is my favorite still. I did notice that on One Step Closer's Music video there were a lot of times where the Album image was displayed. It was fun to look and find them inside that music video

• 1 month later...

No. I can't stand that garbage mate' date=' I'm sorry.

I like [s']Death Metal and Prog. black metal, Folk Metal, Viking Metal, Technical Death Metal, Thrash.[/s]

Mainly good music...O.o.

Brutal Death Metal, Thrash Metal, Neo Thrash Metal, ....

Linkin Park is not even metal what they call themselves (Nu Metal..)..Linkin park is Crappy PopMusic feat. Jonas Brothers!

Archived