OMG, this is 2ndCoin toss abusage.

Cyber-Valley™

38182h.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

"Cyber Valley" + "Overloaded Cyber Valley"

Once Per Turn you can Flip a Coin. If you call it right, activate one of the following effects:

-Draw 2 cards

-Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard.

-Flip a coin, If Heads Increase this monsters ATK by 2000 until the End Phase of your opponents next turn.

If you call it wrong, activate one of the following effects:

-Discard a card from your hand.

-Remove from play 1 level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard.

-Flip a coin, If Tails Destroy this card.

When this monster would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, draw a card. According to the card type, activate the appropriate effects:

Monster - Flip 2 coins, If atleast 1 of them is Heads, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls.

Spell - Flip 3 coins. If atleast 2 of them are Tails, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Trap - Flip 4 coins and call heads or tails. If atleast 3 of them are the called type, destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Edited Everythng

3/10 I don't like this card at all.

First, why does it have a coin flip effect? Cyber Valley isn't luck based.

Second, the level is wrong. Such a monster shouldn't be a level 1 monster.

Third, I just don't like it when you can't read the card's effect on the card because it is to long. IMOP that Isn't realistic.

Fourth, your last effect doesn't seem completed or is wrong. How can a card "would be destroyed"? Do you have to negate a card that would have destroyed it? Or negate an attack of a monster with a higher ATK? I thought I would see some destruction negation effect there but there none. And if it was there (or is there and somehow I didn't saw it) what is the downside? You get to draw a card, maybe even destroy a card on your opponents field and negate destruction at no cost. Only that part would make the card overpowered.

I know Cyber-Valley isn't luck base, But my Overpowered CyberValley is. I think it should say "Would" because it's effect activates before it is destroyed. It is not Up'd or O'd because it has a good and Bad side. It's a level 1 just because it can be and it has low ATK and DEF stats because it has a rising ATK stat effect.

Archived