Anything Card Contest - Winner gets 300 points and 3 reps - JOIN NOW!!!

312204r.jpg

EFFECT: This monster gets the following effect(s) while being attacked by a monster with any of the following Attribute(s) on the field:

-FIRE: Increase your life points by 1000 points.

-EARTH: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field

-DARK: Negate the attack of your opponent's monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK.

-WATER: Randomly select 1 card from your opponent's hand and send it to the Graveyard.

Here's my card.

FC-frostflakes, I really don't know if I should join this contest with Alluria. What do you think?

It's kind of impossible for me NOT to win with that card, and I don't want to be unfair.

How about: If I win, I only get the points, and the second place person can get the reps.

Oh, and if I don't win, it will feel like you're plotting against me =O.

FC-frostflakes' date=' I really don't know if I should join this contest with Alluria. What do you think?

It's kind of impossible for me NOT to win with that card, and I don't want to be unfair.

How about: If I win, I only get the points, and the second place person can get the reps.

[/quote']

I suggest you don't use that card in this contest. Wait for a bigger one.

What will you do with the points anyway? You have lots of em:)

[align=justify]

FC-frostflakes' date=' I really don't know if I should join this contest with Alluria. What do you think?

[/quote']

It's kind of hard not to choose you, just like in my contest so long ago where it was hard not to choose Hunter. Maybe I could switch it around. Second place winner gets 300 points and you get 3 reps. I mean, you have the most successful shop on YCM with a bucket of points. All I'm saying is that, you join, you win ;D

[/quote']

You really want 300 points, don't ya?

I dont feel like it.

1709514.gif

Click here to feed me a Candy!

Get your own at PokePlushies!

Spam? Reported. Negged.[/align]

Lol... Yeah' date=' I know... I don't really want to.

Dunno. Get closer to becoming the richest member in YCM?

It's kind of hard not to choose you, just like in my contest so long ago where it was hard not to choose Hunter. Maybe I could switch it around. Second place winner gets 300 points and you get 3 reps. I mean, you have the most successful shop on YCM with a bucket of points. All I'm saying is that, you join, you win ;D

I was considering that, but reputations aren't worth anything. Points are =P.

Well whatever. I shall wait for more entrants first.

[/quote']

a little TOO confident cocky!

wow 50 points = big bucks

what's the judging scale. lol.

[/quote']

a little TOO confident cocky!

wow 50 points = big bucks

what's the judging scale. lol.

GTFO. Nao. Stop spamming. You join or you don't.

Lets force the issue right away ;)

I'll enter Victory Battleground ^_^

[spoiler=Victory Battleground]25511w.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Activate only when there are 15 or more cards in each player's Deck and each player controls 1 or more monsters. You cannot activate this card if you control more monsters than your opponent. When this card is activated, each player removes from play face-down the top 6 cards of their Deck. Monsters cannot attack players directly. Both players can only attack with 1 monster during their respective Battle Phases. When a monster attacks, if the attack target is not destroyed by battle, destroy the attacking monster. If a monster is attacked but not destroyed, it loses ATK if in Attack Position or DEF if in Defense Position equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. When a monster is destroyed by battle, its owner's opponent can randomly add 1 of their cards removed from play by this card's effect to their hand. If a player controls no monsters, they lose the duel. If a player moves all cards removed from play by this card's effect to their hand, they win the duel.

It's kind of impossible for me NOT to win with that card' date=' and I don't want to be unfair.

[/quote']

Mia, I love you, but i'm going to beat you.

[spoiler=Guardian Deity Forrect]

[align=center]

43114b.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can Tribute Summon. During your Standby Phase, you must discard 1 card, if you cannot this card is destroyed. This card is treated as "Forest". All Beast-Type, Beast-Warrior-Type, Insect-Type, and Plant-Type monsters gain 200 ATK. You can remove from play 3 EARTH monsters from your Graveyard to select 1 of your opponent's unoccupied Monster Card Zones. The designated Monster Card Zone cannot be used during this Duel.

[/align]

Donated. :cool:

Archived