Elite Force Dragon Club - Please lock, New Thread been made!

Bassa

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both banners are good and in my sig.

Now, for a topic. I love Fusion Monsters, but since 5d's they have ceased to exist, (Not a single new fusion in the entire series I think) <-- There's your topic. What happened to fusions and whats your favorite fusion. Discuss.

Lol

My best deck is my red-eyes deck

I got Red-eyes chick to bring out a red-eyes and use him to summon Red-eyes darkness

Ive always loved red-eyes and the other day i found a awsome card it isnt GX but its a Level 4 and when it gets equiped with eqiup cards it also gains 500 Atk so that is pretty awsome

Then i never use my Black Luster Soldier, only when i got all my equip cards for it i use it, But i also need supports like trap hole and white hole for a counter and yer..

You can remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster you control to Special Summon this card.

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster, except "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", from your hand or Graveyard.

---

So you remove from play 1 Dragon on the field. Then Once per turn, you can Special Summon any Dragon from your Hand or Graveyard. (Regardless of level) AND The effect is a Special Summon so you can Normal Summon as well that turn. With 2800 ATK.

Seems OP'd to me.

What about Red-eyes Darkness dragon

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard."

Same attack as Red-Eyes B. Dragon and DEF only 2 Levels difference. pretty good card i rekon

Archived