Elite Force Dragon Club - Please lock, New Thread been made!

Bassa

Well. You could either make another one or i am now giving promotions for people who get 50, 100, 200 etc. posts. At the moment you have...hold on a minute...38 posts that is two more than me!

NNOOO!!!! i'm the last one and not an elite

As JoeyLink1 is not active i am demoting him so you can be an elite member.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. You could either make another one or i am now giving promotions for people who get 50' date=' 100, 200 etc. posts. At the moment you have...hold on a minute...38 posts that is two more than me![hr']

NNOOO!!!! i'm the last one and not an elite <=( hahahaha anyway guys! can i join? =)

Is that ok? Awesome! =)

AND here's a dude with yuberu's pic! awesome to see another Yubel fan =) in fact... i'll post my yuberu's Deck here if you let me and all of you reply w u think ok?

OKDude action, you are accepted.

The 'Where Greatness Is Born' part of our clubs name is not a topic. Lets have our topic at 'Who can make the best holo'. If you can't make holo's you can always buy one. Winner gets 3 rep.Please tell me if you made yours or if you bougt yours. If you bought it you can only win 1 rep. Thanks everyone!

Well. You could either make another one or i am now giving promotions for people who get 50' date=' 100, 200 etc. posts. At the moment you have...hold on a minute...38 posts that is two more than me![hr']

NNOOO!!!! i'm the last one and not an elite

Is that ok? Awesome! =)

AND here's a dude with yuberu's pic! awesome to see another Yubel fan =) in fact... i'll post my yuberu's Deck here if you let me and all of you reply w u think ok?

Sure i have no problem with people posting decks go for it!

Ok iam holoing

Great! thanks!

Archived