Inferno elemental

Chaos Flame

I madea new card series. Please rate and give advice. Please also tell me how to make the pics not to be blurry. I'm clueless. Also, if you find OCG errors, please tell me how to fix them so I can.

349171.jpg

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing three FIRE Monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. During your opponent's Standby Phase he takes 500 damage. During your Standby Phase you must pay 300 Life Points. If you cannot pay 300 Life Points, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed by this effect, Special Summon one "Raging Infernal Elemental" from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

349171.jpg

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Inferno Elemental." During each of your opponent's Standby phase, They take 1000 damage.

349171z.jpg

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing "Raging Infernal Elemental" when your Life Points are reduced to 0.This effect can be activated during either player's turn. As long as this card remains face up you cannot lose the duel. Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent during each of his Standby Phases.

And their Spell card support

349171.jpg

effect:

You must pay either 6000 life points or half of your Life Points to activate this card. Special Summon One "Inferno Elemental" from your hand, deck or graveyard.

Archived