Daddy's or Bakura's Girl?

bonka117

Umm, yeah

I have this posted on fanfiction.net, but not a lot of people read it.

It's not finished yet.

It's a Yami and Tea fic.

P.S. The Yami's have their own bodies and because it's fanfiction, it's not following the canon Yu-Gi-Oh! story plot, so Yami and Yami Bakura are still around.

Summary: Yami and Tea are given a well deserved vacation after staying home and celebrating their daughters' birthday instead of their anniversary. But who in their right minds would go on vacation, and leave their child in the care of a sweet, gentle, person, with a evil alter ego?

"Congratulations Mr. Muto, you have a healthy baby girl." Yami took the small, crying child from the doctor's arms. Immediately she stopped crying and looked at her father. He smiled at her, and it seemed as if she smiled back. Yami gave the nameless child to his wife, who kissed her husband as he bent down. "I can't believe we finally have a child of our own, not to mention her being born on our 1st Anniversary." She said, looking at the baby with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Well," Téa started, "what name did you pick for her?"

Those eight words caused the color to drain from Yami's face. He knew that this was going to happen.

"I-I uh...I"

"Don't tell me! You never thought about the name." Téa said to him. "How many times have I said to you 'You better start looking for a name that you like, I already chose mine.'?"

Yami looked at her with guilt, until he remembered a name that he liked.

"Zelda" he whispered. "Yami, is all that you can think about is your video games? I mean, you're here for something very im-"

"No," he said, cutting his wife off, "the name 'Zelda.'" He remembered the first time he had heard the name. The sound of its two small syllables sent a feeling of wonder as it rolled of the tongue.

Téa thought about it for a moment, saying the name to herself. "Zelda. Zelda. Zelda...How about Zelda Anastasia."

"Zelda Anastasia Muto..."

A few hours had gone by after the birth of Zelda. Both of the new parents were sound asleep in the hospital room, when suddenly, the door opens, waking both them up. A mysterious voice whispered to them. "You have a baby, and don't even call your own brother? I wonder if you lost your memory or if you're just forgetful."

Yami looked and saw that the voice belonged to "Yugi? How-I-Oh, Yugi, I missed you so much." Yami said, embracing his brother. Yugi had been in England for almost two years, studying abroad. "I got a call really early this morning from Grandpa, saying that I was going to be an uncle in a matter of hours. So we hoped on the next flight here to see you." Yugi said, as he pulled back from his brother. "We?" Yami question, but before it was explained to him, he heard a cold, menacing voice. "Well, Pharaoh, has it really been that long?" But before Yami could say anything to him, he heard another similar, yet extremely chipper, and less threatening voice. "Oh, don't be rude. Congratulate the chap. Hello, Yami. Hello, Téa. Congratulations on your new arrival." "Ryu? Bakura? What are you guys doing here?"

"Well," Yugi started, "not too long ago, I was debating on whether or not I should move back to Domino. I told Ryu and he said that he missed it there too, and when I found out that I was an uncle, we both decided to catch a plane here and stay for good."

at the sound of those words, Yami began to smile. "I'm so glad that you can back. I have missed you so much." he embraced his brother once again, and then turned to Ryu.

"And Ryu, I'm glad that you and ...Bakura decided to come back to..." He said, even though it pained him. Yami still hated Bakura, and obviously, Bakura still hated him as well. But Yami wasn't going to let Bakura ruin tonight for him, tonight was too important.

"But," Yami started, as a great curiosity of life popped into his head, "where are you guys going to stay?"

"Oh, don't worry." Yugi said smiling, “Before I left, I went and bought a house here, for when I came to visit. I have people go in and take care of it every week, so it doesn't get all dirty and musty. Grandpa actually lives there on the weekends, when the store is closed."

"That's great Yugi!" Téa said to him.

After everyone caught up with each other, Yami and Yugi decided to go outside get some fresh air.

"Ryu, would you want to hold Zelda while I go to the bathroom?" Téa asked, as she got up and walked towards him. "Oh, sure." Ryu said, taking the baby for her mother.

But seconds after Téa went into the bathroom, Zelda started crying.

"Oh, give me that.”Bakura said, as he snatched the baby from Ryu. Immediately, she stopped crying, just like she had done when her father first took her into his arms.

Um... Yami is a spirit' date=' so is Bakura. They do not have alternate bodies. Plus Bakura was destroyed at the end of the manga and anime as well as Atem leaving.

So the fic is actually unable to have happened.

[/quote']

i know that.

i forgot to explain that they have their own bodies.

plus, it's fanfiction, anything can happen.

:)

Um... Yami is a spirit' date=' so is Bakura. They do not have alternate bodies. Plus Bakura was destroyed at the end of the manga and anime as well as Atem leaving.

[/quote']

i know that.

THAT'S A BAD EXCUSE!! I say that you go back and fix some of the crap that needs to be fixed!!

[/quote']

i know that.

THAT'S A BAD EXCUSE!! I say that you go back and fix some of the crap that needs to be fixed!!

uhh, no can do.

the whole story kinda centers on something that Yami Bakura does.

Changing it would mess it up.

Archived