EAK63

Is this a good idea for a series?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea for a series?

• YES! IT'S BRILLIANT!
    • It's great!
    • It's ok.
    • Pretty Boring.
    • TERRIBLE! TELETUBIES IS BETTER THAN THIS!

This takes place 1 year after Atem leaves Yugi. Atem has come back, but Yugi has moved away to Australia so he has his own body. Atem, Joey and Kaiba now have their own Duel Runners. Now there is a new generation of Signers: Atem, Seto Kaiba, Mai Valentine, Serenity and Joey.

The Dark Signers have returned and are trying to destroy Domino City and the Signers. The new Dark Signers are Weevil Underwood, Rex Raptor, Bandit Keith, Mako Tsunami, Yami Bakura, Yami Marik and Pegasus.

Hope you like it! :D:):lol:8):P

It's basically Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's but with the old characters. Atem returns when one of the Dark Signers destroys the Millenium Puzzle. It then causes a paradox for Yugi and Atem and sends them to different areas.

I'll start the prologue now!

SO... will there be five DIFFERENT kinds of Signer monsters for the good guys? The bad guys still have to have ORIGINAL Earthbound Immortals, but if all of the others were dragons, it would be BORING. Also, since you have to die to become a Dark Signer, how did these guys all get killed?! There are too many Dark Signers, by the way, and I'd suggest getting rid of the Yami guys. It's asking too much to revive them, too. Also, you should have made up a good plot for this story to make sense, WITHOUT SYNCHROS. PLEASE HELP KEEP THE TIME LINE CORRECT.

Plus Pegasus and Mako are good guys and are friends of the main characters.

Short of the murder tricking them that the signers were the cause I can't see why they would be bad guys.

The reason for the many dark signers is because thier are allot of Earthbound immortals.

Why D-Wheels, wait I get it, Seto lost it. "Okay guys I got a great idea, now that everyone uses my duel disks, lets make them all buy motorcycles. After all driving while playing trading cards are a perfectly logical and safe idea. Thier is no logical way I can get sued for this, no way at all."

It may make sense in the future if they discover that velocity can power the holograms but it is still really silly.

So yeah, I recommend ORIGINAL characters to fill up the huge gap of people who can not reasonable be thier.

So yeah' date=' I recommend ORIGINAL characters to fill up the huge gap of people who can not reasonable be thier.

[/quote']

The original guys FROM DA FUTURE?! But that will make even MORE people strangely angry with the story, including me! I'd just make up the Dark Signers myself, but then again I just make comedies and parodies.

Sorry wrong original.

I mean like making your own character or making an app for characters.

I could make one for you but I don't make cards so I can only tell you what the cards would revolve on.

Well that's good. I get it now!! WOO. But it would be funny if you just had ancestors that somehow looked exactly like the future guys and used the exact same decks. Think on THAT universal pun.

Short of the murder tricking them that the signers were the cause I can't see why they would be bad guys.

The reason for the many dark signers is because thier are allot of Earthbound immortals.

Why D-Wheels' date=' wait I get it, Seto lost it. "Okay guys I got a great idea, now that everyone uses my duel disks, lets make them all buy motorcycles. After all driving while playing trading cards are a perfectly logical and safe idea. Thier is no logical way I can get sued for this, no way at all."

It may make sense in the future if they discover that velocity can power the holograms but it is still really silly.

So yeah, I recommend ORIGINAL characters to fill up the huge gap of people who can not reasonable be thier.

[/quote']

Kalin/Kiryu was a good guy and HE became a Dark Signer.

Sorry wrong original.

I mean like making your own character or making an app for characters.

I could make one for you but I don't make cards so I can only tell you what the cards would revolve on.

Ok.

The original guys FROM DA FUTURE?! But that will make even MORE people strangely angry with the story' date=' including me! I'd just make up the Dark Signers myself, but then again I just make comedies and parodies.

[/quote']

Oh. I'm glad everyone likes it (sarcastically.)

SO... will there be five DIFFERENT kinds of Signer monsters for the good guys? The bad guys still have to have ORIGINAL Earthbound Immortals' date=' but if all of the others were dragons, it would be BORING. Also, since you have to die to become a Dark Signer, how did these guys all get killed?! There are too many Dark Signers, by the way, and I'd suggest getting rid of the Yami guys. It's asking too much to revive them, too. Also, you should have made up a good plot for this story to make sense, WITHOUT SYNCHROS. PLEASE HELP KEEP THE TIME LINE CORRECT.

[/quote']

......There is no synchros in it, I'll be making up Earthbound Immortals for the Dark SIgners. I'll do the best I can.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Why D-Wheels' date=' wait I get it, Seto lost it. "Okay guys I got a great idea, now that everyone uses my duel disks, lets make them all buy motorcycles. After all driving while playing trading cards are a perfectly logical and safe idea. Thier is no logical way I can get sued for this, no way at all."

[/quote']

Kalin/Kiryu was a good guy and HE became a Dark Signer.

Obviously, you haven't even seen the entire Yugioh 5D's.

Kiryu liked torturing his opponents and crushed their Duel Disks. He even tried to crush Sector Security and DID KILL a member of Sector Security.

Archived