Favorite Mythological / Fantasy Creatures

Lazer Yoshi

Nagas are pretty interesting.

I like Lemurias, sirens, Incubi/Succubi, harpies, valkyrias and... a lot more I forgot.X3

And not to forget angels, my favourites are Azrael and Uriel.

All kinds of, also fallen angels and nephilims.

I used to spend a lot of time researching about mythologies and old legends as a child. Still spending too much time with it.

I absolutly LOVE the Phoenix!! :,)

- How could you not?

A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colourful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of myrrh twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (sun city in Greek).

I absolutly LOVE the Phoenix!! :' date=')

- How could you not?

A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colourful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of myrrh twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (sun city in Greek).

[/quote']

Meh. Ancient China, the Phoenix was the sign of the Empress. The Dragon was the sign of the Emperor. Thus, Dragon > Phoenix.

Unless your name is Cixi.

Archived