Looking for CSS & Graphic Designers...

Brushfire

I thought that was obvious. Yes' date=' I'm willing to help.

[/quote']

Alright, I just had to make sure. Your tone said that you did want to help, but you didn't directly say it.

Added' date=' but read what I say to Altair.

I can remake the images of my forums themes (aka Paradox Theme) and you can re-apply it for this if you want.

That sounds great, considering I love your forum's Themes along with your old "Paradox" theme that you made. Thanks <3

I'm working on a cyan and key skin. Anyone who knows how to code is interested just hit me up on MSN.

That's awesome, and I'd be willing to help you out. However, as I've said, I won't be starting any work until YCMaker replies. I don't want to start working on something that could turn out to be a lost cause.

That's Vbulletin. I can get the same style if you can point what theme you'd like me too.

They're nothing special though =\

That would be great. Of course being the same style rather then a direct port, right?

And they're something special compared to other stuff I've seen, really. =\

You not in contact with Bloodrun anymore?

Since when?

You didn't delete me from MSN did you? *Le Gasp!*

Apart from some home issues' date=' I can help you... again lol. The choice is up to you, take it or leave it.

[/quote']

This was unexpected to say the least. I hadn't seen you since the "YouTwitFace" thread.

And yeah, I deleted a fair few people from YCM a while ago and hadn't gotten your email address to add back yet. Apologies; I'll be sure to re-add you soon.

I'd be willing to take you up on that offer. However, the question remains: Will you be taking up your former job of Co-Owner or will you be taking a lesser seat this time? I look forward to seeing your reply.

-Gold.

You not in contact with Bloodrun anymore?

Since when?

You didn't delete me from MSN did you? *Le Gasp!*

Apart from some home issues' date=' I can help you... again lol. The choice is up to you, take it or leave it.

[/quote']

This was unexpected to say the least. I hadn't seen you since the "YouTwitFace" thread.

And yeah, I deleted a fair few people from YCM a while ago and hadn't gotten your email address to add back yet. Apologies; I'll be sure to re-add you soon.

I'd be willing to take you up on that offer. However, the question remains: Will you be taking up your former job of Co-Owner or will you be taking a lesser seat this time? I look forward to seeing your reply.

-Gold.

To fully explain my situation, I would have to talk to you privately, because where it stands now, my internet connection will be cut down to maybe 3 days a week.

But like I said, my "job" placement, position, anything, is controlled by you, your screwing this chicken, we're just holding the wings.

To fully explain my situation' date=' I would have to talk to you privately, because where it stands now, my internet connection will be cut down to maybe 3 days a week.

But like I said, my "job" placement, position, anything, is controlled by you, your screwing this chicken, we're just holding the wings.

[/quote']

I see. Please PM me your email address then please; as it isn't in your Profile. Thanks.

Alright, I'll think about that.

Archived