Console Exclusives

evilhorus

They make a system good or bad. It is also for this reason that should I get another system I would go with PS3 because the exclusives to the 360 are mainly FPS and that isn't my thing.

If you dont mind me asking, what games do you like? What exclusives diid you enjoy?

They make a system good or bad. It is also for this reason that should I get another system I would go with PS3 because the exclusives to the 360 are mainly FPS and that isn't my thing.

If you dont mind me asking' date=' what games do you like? What exclusives diid you enjoy?

[/quote']

I like action, fighters (named smash), platformers, and RPGs. This is why I only own Wii.

The exclusives that I want on the PS3 are MGS4, LBP, and inFamous since those stand out to me. Plus their are other games that are coming out that I would really love to play (GoW3, KH). Also FFXIII is is going to have more on the PS3 then the 360 one. The fact that it's a blueray player also helps sell it to me.

If you dont mind me asking' date=' what games do you like? What exclusives diid you enjoy?

[/quote']

I like action, fighters (named smash), platformers, and RPGs. This is why I only own Wii.

The exclusives that I want on the PS3 are MGS4, LBP, and inFamous since those stand out to me. Plus their are other games that are coming out that I would really love to play (GoW3, KH). Also FFXIII is is going to have more on the PS3 then the 360 one.

Link pl0x.

Why is that?

[/quote']

The exclusives that I want on the PS3 are MGS4, LBP, and inFamous since those stand out to me. Plus their are other games that are coming out that I would really love to play (GoW3, KH). Also FFXIII is is going to have more on the PS3 then the 360 one.

Link pl0x.

Why is that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FFXIII#Release

Second paragraph. You can follow the links their if you don't trust it.

[/quote']

Link pl0x.

Why is that?

Wel, thats a kick in the nuts.

But didnt it say; "The XBox 360 version will be released on multiple discs". Will all things on the ps3 be on these multiple discs?

(To avoid getting off topic, should I start another thread for this?)

[/quote']

Link pl0x.

Why is that?

But didnt it say; "The XBox 360 version will be released on multiple discs". Will all things on the ps3 be on these multiple discs?

I was thinking some stuff may be cut on the 360 for that very reason. That is also the PS3 version >>>> 360 one.

And this is one topic since it deals with Exclusives.

[/quote']

Link pl0x.

Why is that?

I was thinking some stuff may be cut on the 360 for that very reason. That is also the PS3 version >>>> 360 one.

Possibly, but they might include everything the PS3 Version has in the Multiple XBOx 360's discs.

I meant Starting another topic for FFXIII, and FFXIII isnt a console exclusive.

[/quote']

Link pl0x.

Why is that?

Possibly, but they might include everything the PS3 Version has in the Multiple XBOx 360's discs.

2) Be my guess. Also while FF13 isn't exclusive their are differences between the versions so counts....a bit.

[spoiler=Blah' date= Blah, blah.]

[/quote']

Link pl0x.

Why is that?

2) Be my guess. Also while FF13 isn't exclusive their are differences between the versions so counts....a bit.

Ah, OK then, makes sense to me.

Also, nearly every game on the wii is an exclusive, which could help in sales, I guess. So whats the best Wii Exclusive?

[spoiler=Blah' date= Blah, blah.]

[/quote']

Link pl0x.

Why is that?

Ah, OK then, makes sense to me.

Also, nearly every game on the wii is an exclusive, which could help in sales, I guess. So whats the best Wii Exclusive?

Brawl is the best IMO, but it has a good number of other games. That is also why I got the Wii. Not only are my fav games on it, you can only get them on the Wii.

My point' date=' it seems they have it under control and the fact that the team is broken into squads and is similar to Battlefield 2 is really cool.

On second thought I doubt dumb 14 year old's will play this, it'll prove to difficult for there Halo infected mind.

[/quote']

Most likely, yes, though Id prefer this over Halo 3 anyday.

If you read about the gameplay you'll realize there's quite some planning notably when your a squad leader or team leader making the gameplay a bit more organized. That's not how halo f**s roll.

Correct.

To quote Lucifer:

Halo Games are really annoying' date=' specially in Online, it's always "T-Bag, T-bag, T-bag." Over and over again =.=

[/quote']

Archived