Wow, With This, There's Sure To Be A "Monarch" Religion Somewhere

Let's name the Monarchs together, shall we?

Zaborg

Raias

Mobius

Thestalos

Granmarg

Gaius

Kreis

Woah, woah, woah, hold on. Gaius? Kreis? Why did you make up two names for the Monarchs? They're not made up. Gaius is the Dark Monarch comming in Phantom Darkness and SD 14. But, Kreis? That's obviously made up. Really? Well, see for yourself.

kreism.jpg

Light Emperor Kreis, or in the TCG, Kreis The Light Monarch. But, wait. For some of you who look at the OCG website, you might say "Hey dipstick! You forgot a Monarch!", "Really?", "Yeah, this one, right here!"

sturmm.jpg

It's called Emperor Sturm. Emperor. In TCG, that means Monarch. Well, not this time. Check and see.

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/4458580/

And if you really want to try to prove me wrong, which you won't.

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/4458571/

Well, for all you Monarch fans out there, and HORUS, wattaya think?

Edit: When they're comming out, Kreis, who knows, Sturm, December 21st. OCG only so far. Sorry, but, I can't do anything about it.

The LIGHT Monarch's Art looks amazing :shock:

But why do we need a 7th Monarch? I could image a seventh Monarch if it was a Level 8 monster' date=' but another Level 6? WTF?

And the second card art?

Uuuuh...

I'm dissapionted that they didn't make the seventh Monarch a Level 8+ monster.

[/quote']

THIS MUST BE DONE!!!!

18131.JPG

ZABORG IS A FIVE STAR!!!!!!!

and monarchs are ONLY good because they are 6 stars, a double tribute one would be LOUSY!

But why do we need a 7th Monarch? I could image a seventh Monarch if it was a Level 8 monster' date=' but another Level 6? WTF?

And the second card art?

Uuuuh...

[/quote']

THIS MUST BE DONE!!!!

18131.JPG

and monarchs are ONLY good because they are 6 stars, a double tribute one would be LOUSY!

Actually if it were the ruler of monarchs at that level if it's ability was "When conducting tribute summon for this card, one of the following monsters being tribute must be a monarch. When successfully tribute summoned you may use the ability(s) of the tributed monsters with "Monarch" in their name as though you just tribute summoned them this turn." it would be a strong monarch with like 400-600 more ATK.

And the second card art?

Uuuuh...

[/quote']

THIS MUST BE DONE!!!!

18131.JPG

Actually if it were the ruler of monarchs at that level if it's ability was "When conducting tribute summon for this card, one of the following monsters being tribute must be a monarch. When successfully tribute summoned you may use the ability(s) of the tributed monsters with "Monarch" in their name as though you just tribute summoned them this turn." it would be a strong monarch with like 400-600 more ATK.

Simply, no.

You would still have to kill your raiza AND Malicious/frog/disc commander.

It would be ok if it was a monarch that required you tribute a monarch to summon it, but the extra monsters ruins the point of monarchs, which is card advantage (PLAY GADGETS, THEY DO A BETTER JOB ANYWAY!!!) xD (but they really do xD)

It looks a lot more friendly for a monarch, I mean look at him he has open arms for some one and he looks sort of saint-ish.

This monarch might restart the chain of monarch's coming and being dominant threw out the duel by having a sort of Pot of Avarice ability is my best guess.

Sounds good' date=' although I highly doubt that Zaborg will see NO play in monarchs.

[/quote']

Zaborg: destroy one monster

Gaius: remove from play CARD, meaning monster or spell/trap. (with bonus effect of 1000 extra damage if dark monster.)

Gaius does the same as Zaborg, only the monster cant be special summoned via Premature, Call.

only downside i can see to gaius: if it hits a face down scout plane it wouldnt be that good. but even so minus 1000 and possible direct attack.

Well, if you looked at the text beloew the card pic, you'd see that, well, it's supposed to be not, but it's spelled no, but it said that. Plus, no Monarch is 4 stars. It's ok, I can't translate any language other then English, so its hard to understan other languages.

Archived