I'd glad it's coming out in a reprint' date=' I can't afford to

fork over $80 for an ultra rare one.

[/quote']

Ebay = $20 for an ultra Sat cannon. xD

Off topic:

All Glas Secrets are under $60

Dragon ice ~$50-$60

Necroface ~$40-$70

but besides them, the rest dont get above 50 (misprints excluded)

Thats really cool' date=' just 1 thing. Do the rareties seem odd to anyone?

[/quote']

DDA being a secret is just to boost the value, the cydra, treeborn, POA, and phoenix are to boost their value.

Super Macro Cosmos i guarantee will fetch at LEAST $15 each, people will trade raizas for them. If I had extra raizas, I would xD.

That super Macros is probably the most interesting thing in this pack though, aside making Hydro a super... AGAIN.... and totally killing the CP04 value. Oh well, Ill still get CP04 to get gold Sarchopagus. xD

Thats really cool' date=' just 1 thing. Do the rareties seem odd to anyone?

[/quote']

DDA being a secret is just to boost the value, the cydra, treeborn, POA, and phoenix are to boost their value.

Super Macro Cosmos i guarantee will fetch at LEAST $15 each, people will trade raizas for them. If I had extra raizas, I would xD.

That super Macros is probably the most interesting thing in this pack though, aside making Hydro a super... AGAIN.... and totally killing the CP04 value. Oh well, Ill still get CP04 to get gold Sarchopagus. xD

Isn't it a waste of an Ultra, I mean if I pulled and Ultra Cyber Dragon I"ll be really mad seeing how I already have 3 Supers of him. Same goes for the most of the others. But what you say does make sense.

But than why are Diamond Dude, Drillroid, and several of the other supers super?

kon' date=' thats because you looked on official sites that sell cards.

satellite cannon is really only a collector's card tho. cant see it being played...

[/quote']

Actually, I've seem someone play a Satellite Cannon deck. It came in like, 4th at my local tourny.

Here's a combo for sattelite cannon.

Shining Angel + Satellite Cannon = Pwning.

kon' date=' thats because you looked on official sites that sell cards.

satellite cannon is really only a collector's card tho. cant see it being played...

[/quote']

Actually, I've seem someone play a Satellite Cannon deck. It came in like, 4th at my local tourny.

Here's a combo for sattelite cannon.

Shining Angel + Satellite Cannon = Pwning.

Zaborg or Raiza is all it takes, Sat Cannon can kill gadgets though easily.

Archived