Some interesting info you may want to know

As you all know, each set that comes out we get a bit more expensive deal of getting what is it 3 packs + 1 promo, like how for force of the breaker we got 2x FOTB packs +1 Invasion of Chaos +1 Winged Rhynos/Phantom Beast - Rock Lizard. Well I know 1/2 of the promos we are getting from GLAS, according to Pojo.com:

Phantom of Chaos(GLAS-ENSE1)

Dark/Fiend-Effect/4/0/0

Any Battle Damage this monster inflicts to your opponent becomes 0. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 effect Monster in your Graveyard. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's effect(s) and ATK.

With the next set coming out for Darkness I wouldn't expect anything less, this card can break the game literally, it can become a Snipe Hunter for 1 turn so you can just destroy your opponents cards, it can become Uria, Raviel, Hamon, Plasma, Dread Master, Gearfreed the Swordmaster, and more so long as its got grave material for 1 turn a temporary resurrection basically happens letting its user regain a fallen monster...

It's been out in Japan for a while and hasn't been limited or anything. It's not THAT good a card. Sure, you read and think WOWz, but it isn't as good as it first seems. It makes certain monsters that bit more playable, like Plasma, which I'm thinking of using it with. In Japan it makes some appearance in the new DDT decks, but not much else other than that.

As you all know' date=' each set that comes out we get a bit more expensive deal of getting what is it 3 packs + 1 promo, like how for force of the breaker we got 2x FOTB packs +1 Invasion of Chaos +1 Winged Rhynos/Phantom Beast - Rock Lizard. Well I know 1/2 of the promos we are getting from GLAS, according to Pojo.com:

Phantom of Chaos(GLAS-ENSE1)

Dark/Fiend-Effect/4/0/0

Any Battle Damage this monster inflicts to your opponent becomes 0. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 effect Monster in your Graveyard. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's effect(s) and ATK.

With the next set coming out for Darkness I wouldn't expect anything less, this card can break the game literally, it can become a Snipe Hunter for 1 turn so you can just destroy your opponents cards, it can become Uria, Raviel, Hamon, Plasma, Dread Master, Gearfreed the Swordmaster, and more so long as its got grave material for 1 turn a temporary resurrection basically happens letting its user regain a fallen monster...

lolpojo

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_of_Chaos

According to the wikipedia' date=' it was only released in Japan in GX Tag Force 2 Promos.

Also, the were o so creative with the art of this card :lol:

[/quote']

You were meant to be liek "Omg, he's back!!!111 It's Master Sartorius!11".

But ya phailed T.T

Actually, I was suprised you were back, that would be off topic.

So... ZoMg, YOUR BACKKKKK!!!!1111

do u hear it the chimes of limiting and possibly banning of this card O.o cause i do.

agree... limited the same week of it's release...

and i wonder... what about removing e-hero neos and perform a contact fusion returning phantom of chaos?? could that be done??

yes it would work sence the name does change if u read it

It's really not that good. Can't even be abused yet.

well lets say u finally get rid of thier dark amored dragon or what not and they summon this. for 1 turn they have it back no questions asked <.< but ur right. right now this card aint that good because the only use it can get is from the sacrad beast cards and stupid e.heros/neos fusions.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_of_Chaos

According to the wikipedia' date=' it was only released in Japan in GX Tag Force 2 Promos.

Also, the were o so creative with the art of this card :lol:

[/quote']

You were meant to be liek "Omg, he's back!!!111 It's Master Sartorius!11".

But ya phailed T.T

OMG!!!!!, he's back!!!!!!!! IT'S MASTER SARTORIUS !!!!

:lol: good enough for ya?

Contact wouldnt work, the monster dosnt get the name of the card u pick from your grave, it just gets the ATK and effect...

Once per turn, you can select 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard. Until the end of the turn, this card gains the selected monster's ATK and any effect(s). Any Battle Damage your opponent receives from a battle involving this card becomes 0.

Well thats the japanese card effect

Archived