This Sucks!

I have purchased over 50 Tactical Evolution Packs, and there are two cards, commons, that I haven't gotten. I've gotten two, yes two, Vennominaga, The Deity Of Poisonous Snakes, and yet, I haven't gotten either of these cards.

ChrysalisPinny.jpgBrokenBambooSword.jpg

Are there any cards that should be easy to get, but you haven't gotten? I mean seriously, I got these cards, and no Chrysalis Pinny or Broken Bamboo Sword.

ChthonianEmperorDragon.jpgVennominagatheDeityofPoisonousSnake.jpgElementalHeroDarkbright.jpgVennominagatheDeityofPoisonousSnake.jpg

2 Vennominagas, Chthonian Emperor Dragon, and Elemental Hero Darkbright, but no Chrysalis Pinny or Broken Bamboo Sword.

Rofl. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many times do I have to tell you; luck is on your side, along with its consequence. Man, you seriously have some issues.

You need somebody to talk to. :lol: (Oh, did I forget to mention :lol: )

Edit: You think you can give me a Venominaga for free, to relieve some of that pent up anger? :lol:

I have purchased over 50 Tactical Evolution Packs' date=' and there are two cards, commons, that I haven't gotten. I've gotten two, yes two, Vennominaga, The Deity Of Poisonous Snakes, and yet, I haven't gotten either of these cards.

[img']http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/ChrysalisPinny.jpg[/img]BrokenBambooSword.jpg

Are there any cards that should be easy to get, but you haven't gotten? I mean seriously, I got these cards, and no Chrysalis Pinny or Broken Bamboo Sword.

Hehe...I bought 6 packs and got 3 pinny's and a bamboo sword. They were my very first tactical evolution packs too.

I have purchased over 50 Tactical Evolution Packs' date=' and there are two cards, commons, that I haven't gotten. I've gotten two, yes two, Vennominaga, The Deity Of Poisonous Snakes, and yet, I haven't gotten either of these cards.

[iNSERT WEAK BORING CARDS HERE WHICH OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T SCANNED IN >_>']

2 Vennominagas, Chthonian Emperor Dragon, and Elemental Hero Darkbright, but no Chrysalis Pinny or Broken Bamboo Sword.

My advice: CRY MOAR

haha.

But seriously, I don't collect weak stuff, I only get what I need to sell or to play, so I give away crap commons like the ones you're after for free. Don't go after them, unless you're that desperate to complete your 1337 collection of Yugiohs!!11

>.> thats it! remix' date=' me and u are going to vagus together XD

[/quote']

LOL...It happens all the time. Whenever I open a pack for the VERY FIRST time, I ALWAYS get an ultimate Rare! I have Yugi Senses! I actually Feel the packs and whenever I get a warm feeling when I touch a pack, I pick that pack...*OOH look an ultimate rare!*

Wowww sartorious really is an ass, no offence to you but i meen wtf? could you be any more up your own ass?? oh i just throw away cards i dont need, you only need powerful cards. i use a mokey mokey deck and i still have only been beaten like 4 times so whats the point man?

Wowww sartorious really is an ass' date=' no offence to you but i meen wtf? could you be any more up your own ass?? oh i just throw away cards i dont need, you only need powerful cards. i use a mokey mokey deck and i still have only been beaten like 4 times so whats the point man?

[/quote']

1: I speak the truth.

2: It's SartorIUS (No O's there =])

3: -yawn-

4: I give away cards to kids that I don't need. I'm kind like that, lol.

5: lolmokeymokey

6: If you've only been beaten 4 times, play some good people and let the losses roll in.

7: lolbelowski

8: I love myself as I'm good at this game.

9: I'm Sartorius

10: ????

11: PROFIT!!

Wowww sartorious really is an ass' date=' no offence to you but i meen wtf? could you be any more up your own ass?? oh i just throw away cards i dont need, you only need powerful cards. i use a mokey mokey deck and i still have only been beaten like 4 times so whats the point man?

[/quote']

6: If you've only been beaten 4 times, play some good people and let the losses roll in.

PWNED!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

thats the funniest thing ive ever heard, but you forgot one thing i added in for you... XD

Wow, well said, Sartorious. *claps hands*

Ya know, I'm not sure if I could do anything better, but you do know, honestly, Star has been put in a strange prediciment ever since I even met the poor kid. You don't need to repeat the fact that he's never going to truley be "successful". (If I didn't even know what the hell that word means in today's society, or whatever the hell you call it)

:lol:

Edit: And as for being "good", wait, you know, that word is so twisted as well, most people don't even know the definition of that word, either. rofl.

nahh, you speak total bullshit too try and look big infront of other people, i meen look, you've even got your own little gang! your not nice like that, your just some jacked up snob who thinks he only deserves good things and throws away anything u dont thinks worthy, haha i do play decent people actually, and from what ive heard, when ever u lose a duel you totally flip out, thats real big that. you love yourself? is that cause no one else does?? i meen even your mother would reject you after seeing how much of a idiot you are. And your good at this game? yet again not what ive heard. and no your not sartorius, your just some jacked up idiot who thinks he's better than everyone else on this site, apart from your little posse anyway.

and max, whoaaa you gotta get out some more if thats the funniest thing you've ever heard, stop being a suck up mate, even your a better person than 'sartorius' and nahh i wasnt PWNED, because believe it or not, im actually good at arguing, unlike your tool of a friend their, because i dont have too gloat about myself and show of, i dont even need a group of people too help me, but im sure a few will because ive heard quite alot of ppl on this site arnt fond of your chum there

[iNSERT WEAK BORING CARDS HERE WHICH OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T SCANNED IN >_>'] *if you don't I actually had the cards, why not ask some members of the forum that I traded them to*

My advice: CRY MOAR

haha.

But seriously, I don't collect weak stuff, I only use un-original decktypes so I give away crap commons like the ones you're after for free. Don't go after them, unless you're that desperate to complete your 1337 collection of Yugiohs!!11

[sarcasm]

It's great to have you back on the forum. We all missed you so much.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously though, not everyone plays meta you know. Just because I want those cards doesn't mean I'm going to use them. Every card is great, depending on how you play it.

[/quote']

PWNED!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

thats the funniest thing ive ever heard, but you forgot one thing i added in for you... XD

I <3 U

Wow' date=' well said, Sartori[b']ous[/b]. *claps hands*

Ya know, I'm not sure if I could do anything better, but you do know, honestly, Star has been put in a strange prediciment ever since I even met the poor kid. You don't need to repeat the fact that he's never going to truley be "successful". (If I didn't even know what the hell that word means in today's society, or whatever the hell you call it)

Edit: And as for being "good", wait, you know, that word is so twisted as well, most people don't even know the definition of that word, either. rofl.

Grr.

Truthfully, yeah. I am great, aren't I?

nahh' date=' you speak total bullshit too try and look big infront of other people, i meen look, you've even got your own little gang! your not nice like that, your just some jacked up snob who thinks he only deserves good things and throws away anything u dont thinks worthy, haha i do play decent people actually, and from what ive heard, when ever u lose a duel you totally flip out, thats real big that. you love yourself? is that cause no one else does?? i meen even your mother would reject you after seeing how much of a idiot you are. And your good at this game? yet again not what ive heard. and no your not sartorius, your just some jacked up idiot who thinks he's better than everyone else on this site, apart from your little posse anyway.

and max, whoaaa you gotta get out some more if thats the funniest thing you've ever heard, stop being a suck up mate, even your a better person than 'sartorius' and nahh i wasnt PWNED, because believe it or not, im actually good at arguing, unlike your tool of a friend their, because i dont have too gloat about myself and show of, i dont even need a group of people too help me, but im sure a few will because ive heard quite alot of ppl on this site arnt fond of your chum there

[/quote']

Wall o' text.

tl;dr (Too long; didn't read)

But from what I can see, you're a complete retard, or simply lack social skills =]

...PWNED

*sigh*, people these days. Sometimes commitment is just too far away from them to realize they'll never get there. But even after some of the greatest people in the world have changed life, they still have made at least 1 stupid mistake in their life. (Myself, included)

So, in this constant barrage of swearing going back forth like a broken metranome, I only have this to say:

If life is to complicated to deal with for you, read a damm book; you'll find the answer eventually; hopefully; maybe; not likely.

Archived