Evolving Feebas to Milotic [Pokemon D/P]

+Jono

Yep, I'm about ready to shoot myself. I've been trying to get a Milotic for two weeks, but to no avail. I traded a Feebas (Lv 5) from my brother's friend's game and I have about 27 Pamtre berries. I have no one to mix berries with and the Feebas's nature allows it to "Happily eat anything". I'm not so good at mixing Poffins (highest level I've achieved is 28). So I'd like to know if it's possible to evolve it. If so, what berries should I use, what mixing techniques should I use, what is the min/max level of the Poffin and what should the smoothness be. Also, is it true that the higher the smoothness, the more Sheen will be used (Sheen = Amount left until unable to eat more?)?

Thanks guys. XD

Note:

I'm using Pokemon Diamond and I can only use WiFi on Fridays.

Your not the only one. My feebas has a maxed out beauty level like it should and I leveled it up and didn't evolve :(

I dont really care for milotic.....Of course, heres one way to do it:

If you have a female feebas. BREED IT with another pokemon of some sort. The only egg move I know of is surf so.....Breed it with something that knows surf??

Then level it up once its beauty is maxed out. See if that works. If not, then it has something to do with beauty contests I think.

Berries to use: Go with whatever your pokemon likes such as "likes spicy food" use a spicy berry. Of course, to get the beaty up I usually use Oran berries and usually the berries that are blue lol. It actually does work that way I think.

About the smoothness: No clue.. So I hope I helped!

Archived