Whatever happened to our beloved Video Game Character, Crash Bandicoot?

evilhorus

As we all know, Crash Bandicoot is was a very succesfull video game franchise, the first 3 making it the Most Succesfull Video Game Based on a Cartoon Character.

But, what we want to know is .. . . . .What Happened?

Every crash game after Crash Twinsanity (Excluding Racing Games) was extremely bad (IMO, anyways).

Why? How?

Discuss.

Rayman/Spyro/Crash had 3 successful games IMO.

Then the creators funked up and started deviating from the original theme and plot, adding new characters and twists that eventually made the player unbelievably bored.

Dammit, now i wanna play Spyro 1.

I wasnt trolling... And no i want being sarcastic. The first 3 games were the best' date=' and everything else was terrible, except for Crash Kart.

[/quote']

That's because the crash you saw in the rest of the games were really Crash jr. The real Crash went crazy after he saw what he had to do in the rest of the games, so they asked his son to do it. He was never the same...

Rayman/Spyro/Crash had 3 successful games IMO.

Then the creators f***ed up and started deviating from the original theme and plot' date=' adding new characters and twists that eventually made the player unbelievably bored.

Dammit, now i wanna play Spyro 1.

[/quote']

spyro's best games for me are his legends games

still crash bandicoot deserves a comeback!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know why Crash games became bad after Crash team racing?

Because the first four games were made by naughty dog (The company that made Jak and Dexter)

Sadly when they start making the Jak series for the ps2 they sold the Crash rights to other company that made the ps2 games.

And i think there is another making the extremely horrible ps3 games, but im not sure...

Its sad because the game i played the most in my life was Crash Bandicoot 3, that game was awesome!

Archived