Disney XD

Cloister

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to stop hating on XD. Even if it's Disney they have Gargoyles' date=' the old Batman and Superman, Static Shock, Jackie Chan Adventures, and a few other good old shows. Even if it fails as a whole those shows make it good.

[/quote']

You are taking all the good shows and turning it into one post. If I took all the bad shows and made it into one post, my post would be longer than yours.

C WUT I DID THAR?

No I'm blind. But that in turn raises questions to how i read your statement in the first place.

Yea it has a lot of crap, but really look at the other channels we watched as kids, mainly Nick and CN, their good shows are even less then that.

You need to stop hating on XD. Even if it's Disney they have Gargoyles' date=' the old Batman and Superman, Static Shock, Jackie Chan Adventures, and a few other good old shows. Even if it fails as a whole those shows make it good.

[/quote']

I fail to see the Batman: TAS and Superman: TAS on XD. That was Toon Disney only.

Gargoyles is on XD? What time?

Static Shock and Chan Adventures are on it but I rarely see it.

They come on at 2 in the morning on Sunday.

Gargoyles is on at 4 in the morning

Both are on early, or late if that is how you want to look at it, morning.

That is the problem with it though. The good shows don't come on till most people are in bed.

Also I missed Men: Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men.

[/quote']

I fail to see the Batman: TAS and Superman: TAS on XD. That was Toon Disney only.

That is the problem with it though. The good shows don't come on till most people are in bed.

X-Men Evolution is on XD but you have to see them when they mini-marathon it or something. Wolverine & the X-Men however hasn't been seen on TV for a while.

[/quote']

X-Men Evolution is on XD but you have to see them when they mini-marathon it or something. Wolverine & the X-Men however hasn't been seen on TV for a while.

What do you mean. I saw Wovernine and the X MEn like a week ago on KD. They were having a marathon

[/quote']

What do you mean. I saw Wovernine and the X MEn like a week ago on KD. They were having a marathon

Ugh, why do I keep missing all the good shows when they air on XD?! I really hate seeing Zack and Cody on XD. Its just too much of that crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived