Produced By:

David Blocker

Billy Ray Cyrus

Alfred Gough

Miles Miller

Steven Peterman

Michael Poryes

[spoiler=Background Information]

Miley becomes obsessed with her alter-ego, Hannah Montana.

So during her trip to her Grandmothers, she learns that she couldn't contain the secret and Hannah takes off her wig and throws it away, for good?

Discussion Topics:

Why you love/hate/like/dislike the movie.

Favorite Parts

What could've made it better.

Anything involving the cast in the movie.

[/align]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually smashed my hopes when I saw it' date=' I though it would be a lot more "Comedy", what I didn't like that my fav character Moises Arias (Rico) didn't play in the movie alot, there was only scene when he was making the cake for Lilliy's party.

If I wanna rate it I would give it a 4.9/10

[/quote']

I wanted to see Oliver more >_>

Do you know what? Cold potatoes aren't hot. It's quite simple. Hannah Montana is the worst thing since Scientology. Or extremists' date=' for that matter. I'm going to keep typing short sentences. Tony [s']Parsons[/s] Parsehole-style. Until. She. Gets. Murdered.

I think she's a great and talented singer, and her songs really have a lot of meaning to them!! I can really relate to how she has to lead a double life!! If I were famous like her, I would put a wig on too, so the paparazzi could never find me!!

Do you know what? Cold potatoes aren't hot. It's quite simple. Hannah Montana is the worst thing since Scientology. Or extremists' date=' for that matter. I'm going to keep typing short sentences. Tony [s']Parsons[/s] Parsehole-style. Until. She. Gets. Murdered.

I think she's a great and talented singer, and her songs really have a lot of meaning to them!! I can really relate to how she has to lead a double life!! If I were famous like her, I would put a wig on too, so the paparazzi could never find me!!

Your Asian.

Your already famous >_>

OMGAKITTY, I find your blatant sarcasm absolutely wonderful.

Also CATBUS > Jehovah's Witnesses > Hannah Montana.

This movie is going to be SO legit!

She's finally going to pick if she wants to be Hannah or Miley!!!!!

I'm super excited for this.

inorite

I mean' date=' it's Hannah Montana. WHO DOESN'T LOVE HER? I AM A funking 2 YEAR OLD GIRL AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

SOMEBODY GET ME A BARF BAG! I hate hannah montana.

NO, YOU ARE WRONG. Hannah Montana is the best thing that ever happened. She is talented and pretty and not from Disney. SO STFU.

I KNOW! I can relate to, because when I become a big CEO, they will never find me. ONLY MY FRIENDS WILL KNOW. And they are stupid enough not to tell other people. ZOMG I wanna see this movie so bad! :3

Everything above this sentence was sarcasm. Everything below this sentence is the real deal.

Hannah Montana is from Disney.

Hannah Montana cannot act.

Hannah Montana cannot sing.

Hannah Montana has no talent.

Hannah Montana is a failure at life.

Hannah Montana is only liked by girls under 8.

Hannah Montana is stupid.

Hannah Montana: The Movie is stupid.

This thread is obviously fail.

Archived