Dark Magic Rebirth

JimmieIII

Time for some retro series support and Dark Magician love.

Also I was thinking since one voice is weak yet many voices are strong since some cards Konami makes just seem either useless or too narrow scoped it would be good if we all contacted konami with our card ideas for tcg exclusives. If you feel the same way then lets give them a piece of our mind through their contact email.

If you like my ideas please reply.

Thanks

383941.jpg

Once per turn remove 2 cards from either players graveyard from the game. Gain 200 atk for each monster removed from the graveyard by this effect this turn until the end phase of the turn.

383941p.jpg

Remove from play one monster on each side of the field. Special summon one Spellcaster type monster with Dark Magic/Magician in its name from your graveyard to the field ignoring its summoning conditions. The monster gains 300 till the End Phase of the turn. The monster cannot attack this turn.

383941f.jpg

1 spellcaster tuner + 1 or more non-tuner spellcaster(s).

When this card is synchro-summoned put two spell counters on this card. This card gains 300 Atk for every spell counter on this card. When a Spell card is activated put one spell counter on this card. Remove 2 spell counters from a card you control to remove one card from your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is used. Remove two spell counters from this card to randomly remove from play one card from your opponent's hand. If this card is removed from the field special summon a Dark Magician from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

383941rz.jpg

Discard this card to add a Secret Village of the Spellcasters to your hand. As long as this card is face up on the field a secret village of the spellcasters that you control cannot be destroyed.

383941ux.jpg

Tribute this card to Special summon Anubis Judgement of the Fallen from your hand. If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard add one Anubis Judgement of the Fallen to your hand.

383941bk.jpg

Flip: When this card is flipped face up put up to two spell counters on a face up monster that can have spell counters put on it. This monster gains 100 ATK and DEF for every spell counter on your side of the field.

383941i.jpg

When this card is summoned place one spell counter on this card. Max(2). If this card is used in a synchro summon of a Spellcaster Type Monster draw a card for every spell counter on this card. When a spell card is activated place one spell counter on this card.

383941q.jpg

Born under the protection of the mages this young one has great potential for the defensive arts.

383941r.jpg

When this card is summoned place one spell counter on all cards you control that can have a spell counter placed on it. All non Spellcaster Type Monsters lose 300 ATK and DEF.

383941c.jpg

Skilled Dark Magician + Skilled White Magician

On the field and graveyard this card's attribute is treated as Dark as well.

When a Spell card is activated place one spell counter on this card. max (3) If this card has 3 spell counters, you can tribute it to special summon a Dark Magician and Buster Blader from your Deck, Hand or Graveyard.

383941tq.jpg

Activate only while there is a spellcaster type monster face up on your side of the field. Remove up to 2 spellcounters from a spellcaster type monster you control to draw as many cards. Only one Spell Power Transformation can be activate this turn.

383941.jpg

Activate only while you control a face up Spellcaster type monster with Dark Magic (or Magician) in its name. Tribute one monster and special summon one Spellcaster type monster from your deck. Then you can destroy one spell or trap on the field.

383941.jpg

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Spellcaster-Type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, it gains 500 atk and if that monster destroys a monster through battle draw one card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

383941i.jpg

When this card is summoned you can special summon one Spell Force monster other than Spell Force Darkness Sorcerer from your deck.

383941.jpg

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Spellcaster-Type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, it gains 300 ATK and DEF and cannot be destroyed through battle twice per turn. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

383941w.jpg

Return one card from your hand to the deck to search for one spell card in your deck and remove it from play. During your second stand-by phase after activation add it to your hand.

383941.jpg

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Spellcaster-type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect it gains 200 atk and 400 def and can negate 2 attacks per turn. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

383941.jpg

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Spellcaster-type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, it gains 450 ATK and can attack twice per Battle Phase. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

The DM synchro is pretty broken. While I see that its effect is an amped up Arcanite, Arcanite also has counters (not only as its strength, but as in Stardust.)

The Fusion seems like too much work, as Skilled Dark is the only one that's really run (as there are easier ways of getting Paladin, and you're better off saving the Poly FOR Paladin.)

Unity through DM is pretty broken. Run a Skilled Dark Magician. Then activate, Tribute the SDM and summon your Chaos Sorcerer/Sorcerer of Dark Magic and kill a S/T.

Also, you don't have to copy the template from the CM itself. Use this for simplicity's sake:

[Name]

[Attribute] (ALL CAPS)

[Type/Category] (Synchro, Fusion, etc.)

[Level/ATK/DEF]

[effect]

That helps keep things easy to read and type.

The DM synchro is pretty broken. While I see that its effect is an amped up Arcanite' date=' Arcanite also has counters (not only as its strength, but as in Stardust.)

The Fusion seems like too much work, as Skilled Dark is the only one that's really run (as there are easier ways of getting Paladin, and you're better off saving the Poly FOR Paladin.)

Unity through DM is pretty broken. Run a Skilled Dark Magician. Then activate, Tribute the SDM and summon your Chaos Sorcerer/Sorcerer of Dark Magic and kill a S/T.

Also, you don't have to copy the template from the CM itself. Use this for simplicity's sake:

[Name']

[Attribute] (ALL CAPS)

[Type/Category] (Synchro, Fusion, etc.)

[Level/ATK/DEF]

[effect]

That helps keep things easy to read and type.

I'm still working on a way to limit the strength of the two while keeping to the spirit of a powerful dark magician and finally making sorcerer more viable a card after it become a super so I will be updating after I do the full list then put in art. For the fusion think of instant fusion.

HURK! Anything that searches a Spell is pretty broken. And Spell Force Light Mage is insanely so. Return cards on the field to the Deck to add a Spell to your hand. Broken beyond normal guide lines. Also, Union Monsters' OCG reads as such(I'm using Time Conductor as an example):

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Spellcaster-type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, it gains 450 ATK and can attack twice per Battle Phase. (A monster can only by equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

Apply that to the rest of your cards.

Spell Force Mage will have a power limit for starters I guess I wanted to make it a return from the hand to the deck but know that I think about it I should shift it to an effect like Sarc where it'll be sent out of play and added to the hand a turn or two later. But with cards like gladiator beast respite can anything really be named broken anymore especially in glads lol.

Archived