One stop shop, for moving avatars! Just a thank you will do! =)

Bloodrun

alright then, i am now able to produce really cool avatars, so just list anything you want and i will be able to make it move!

Theme examples: Sports, Games, Toys, Flowers, Tools, Athletes, Cars, etc.

Here are some more examples:

GoldbergSpearBatista.gif

ththas-fire-apb-anim-1.gif

Soldier.gif

DRAGONANIM.gif

Vulpix.gif

So just pick a theme, or something that you want, and i should have it within 3 to 5 days =)

And give me a thank you!, and were good =)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAn i have a digaea sprite of laharl and Adell fighting in 2d (like the 3rd example

if not i'll take one of laharl and one of adell(both like the 3rd example)

lol i appologize' date=' but i dont know who your talking about lol, could you explain?

[/quote']

No one does, okay disgaea is a game for the PS2 (2 versions for this system) and the PSP and i would like you to find me a sprite of ADell (a main character) and Laharl (the main character) fighting in the same way as that 3rd example

CAn i have a digaea sprite of laharl and Adell fighting in 2d (like the 3rd example

if not i'll take one of laharl and one of adell(both like the 3rd example)

lol i appologize' date=' but i dont know who your talking about lol, could you explain?

[/quote']

No one does, okay disgaea is a game for the PS2 (2 versions for this system) and the PSP and i would like you to find me a sprite of ADell (a main character) and Laharl (the main character) fighting in the same way as that 3rd example

oh ok, i gotchya, i let you know when im done =)

thank you nut i want one of adell and one of adell fighting laharl

larhal-1.gif

theres another one' date=' i forgot to post, ok ill try and find the sprite scenes so i can put them together.

[/quote']

dood that one is awsome, too bad it is too big for an avartar, but i'm going to put it in my sig

thank you nut i want one of adell and one of adell fighting laharl

larhal-1.gif

theres another one' date=' i forgot to post, ok ill try and find the sprite scenes so i can put them together.

[/quote']

dood that one is awsome, too bad it is too big for an avartar, but i'm going to put it in my sig

lol well ok, im having trouble finding sprite scenes for both adell and laharl, so yeah...

Archived