One stop shop, for moving avatars! Just a thank you will do! =)

Bloodrun

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the greatest... Not the worst... It onlt the last set of eggs' date='quality, and how It falls off the page...Thats what Im not so fond of...

[/quote']

ok what about the last set of eggs, and what do mean about falls off the page? how else is it gonna rain? and about the the chritsmas ornament looking thing, the pixels on it, make it look iffy..

Not the greatest... Not the worst... It onlt the last set of eggs' date='quality, and how It falls off the page...Thats what Im not so fond of...

[/quote']

ok what about the last set of eggs, and what do mean about falls off the page? how else is it gonna rain? and about the the chritsmas ornament looking thing, the pixels on it, make it look iffy..

Im mean the big egg falls of the page... Your gonna make more? Right?

[/quote']

Im mean the big egg falls of the page... Your gonna make more? Right?

yeah ill make more when i can get to the computer, and about the falling off the page thing, yeah i thought i had fixed that before i saved, but yeah ill switch it, oh did you want a background to it? or did you want it just white? and i think ill make 2 or 3 more, becuase i dont have alot of time, and i still havent done bossz's stuff yet either >.

lol... do what you want! What you did was cool but just a little sloppy and I didnt like the last set of eggs becasue they were all the same...

yeah i was in a hurry and i wanted to get it done, lol. and it was the first time i had cut and slice the pictures off of one card, more then about 30 times, i had to cut and slice 154 times >.

what was yours?

Kuriboh vs. A Phoenix.

But I've though of another one, put fire behind Rainbow Dragon (which I'll PM to you). Could the fire be blue at the bottom with orange from the top so they kind of lock together plz. Could you do one with the fire the other way up as well? Uh, PM me both... Oh yeah, and avatar size (Rainbow Dragon is already the right size...)

This a lot like rahim's old order but can I get 1 tailed kyubi naruto fight cs2 sauske in spirtes?

lol wow i caught naruto, fight, sasuke and sprites lol, i assume you want a fighting naruto fight with sasuke, and who? and i can get it done, but youll have to wait till monday or tuesday.

what was yours?

Kuriboh vs. A Phoenix.

But I've though of another one' date=' put fire behind Rainbow Dragon (which I'll PM to you). Could the fire be blue at the bottom with orange from the top so they kind of lock together plz. Could you do one with the fire the other way up as well? Uh, PM me both... Oh yeah, and avatar size (Rainbow Dragon is already the right size...)

[/quote']

okie dokie, i assume you want the falmes to be animated, right? and then you want the kuriboh one, which both of them should be done by tuesday, depending on wether or not you want the flames animated. =)

Sorry for the inconvieniance. ..... and the bad spelling.. :o

This a lot like rahim's old order but can I get 1 tailed kyubi naruto fight cs2 sauske in spirtes?

lol wow i caught naruto' date=' fight, sasuke and sprites lol, i assume you want a fighting naruto fight with sasuke, and who? and i can get it done, but youll have to wait till monday or tuesday.

[/quote']

I just want naruto and sasuke fighting each other.

lol wow i caught naruto' date=' fight, sasuke and sprites lol, i assume you want a fighting naruto fight with sasuke, and who? and i can get it done, but youll have to wait till monday or tuesday.

[/quote']

I just want naruto and sasuke fighting each other.

oh ok, ill get on that, but you gotta be patient, lol, the only computers i can use that have the right software for tis, are at school, so yeah, which is another reason why, these things are costing nothing lol =)

what was yours?

Kuriboh vs. A Phoenix.

But I've though of another one' date=' put fire behind Rainbow Dragon (which I'll PM to you). Could the fire be blue at the bottom with orange from the top so they kind of lock together plz. Could you do one with the fire the other way up as well? Uh, PM me both... Oh yeah, and avatar size (Rainbow Dragon is already the right size...)

[/quote']

okie dokie, i assume you want the falmes to be animated, right? and then you want the kuriboh one, which both of them should be done by tuesday, depending on wether or not you want the flames animated. =)

Yep, animated...

what was yours?

Kuriboh vs. A Phoenix.

[/quote']

Yep, animated...

yokie doke.

Archived