Dragon Ball Z Club ~Remake~ (Need Members!!)

Blazer

Votes for round 1.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Votes for round 1.

• Resaclan62
    • Gokusjj100

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Chaos Zero

Fav DBZ/D/DBGT Charecter: Future Trunks from the Android/Cell/Cell games Sagas.

Fav DBZ Episode: The one where Gohan went Ascended Super Saiyan via his righteous wrath. that episode owns all others. a close second is the one where Future Trunks first shows up and totally owns Freiza and King Cold.

Why I Want To Join (Optinal): because i saw the link and thought, 'hey, a DBZ club. I'ma gonna go be noseh! XD seriously, i am into the DBZ stuff though.

Do I Really Like This Club: Is that a rhetorical question?

Also, i would like to use this sprite as there is not a good enough trunks one to my standards that i saw on here. do you think that it would be all right if i just grabbed a trunks sprite off of photobucket or something?

dbz477.gif

Username: Chaos Zero

Fav DBZ/D/DBGT Charecter: Future Trunks from the Android/Cell/Cell games Sagas.

Fav DBZ Episode: The one where Gohan went Ascended Super Saiyan via his righteous wrath. that episode owns all others. a close second is the one where Future Trunks first shows up and totally owns Freiza and King Cold.

Why I Want To Join (Optinal): because i saw the link and thought' date=' 'hey, a DBZ club. I'ma gonna go be noseh! XD seriously, i am into the DBZ stuff though.

Do I Really Like This Club: Is that a rhetorical question?

Also, i would like to use this sprite as there is not a good enough trunks one to my standards that i saw on here. do you think that it would be all right if i just grabbed a trunks sprite off of photobucket or something?

[img']http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z228/JR8_JR13/dbz477.gif[/img]

Accept,

I greet you in my club, I hope you enjoy it!:)

Dude, finally a DB/DBZ/DBGT club...well there was probably one B4 but i never found it.

Username: ..::DESTINYGUNDAM::..

Fav DBZ/D/DBGT Charecter: I have 2; Super Vegito and SSj4 Gogeta

Fav DBZ Episode: not an episode...the 13th movie: Wrath of The Dragon

Why I Want To Join (Optinal): I just realy Love DBZ/DB/DBGT (all of them basically)

Do I Really Like This Club: Yes i do.

Dude' date=' finally a DB/DBZ/DBGT club...well there was probably one B4 but i never found it.

Username: ..::DESTINYGUNDAM::..

Fav DBZ/D/DBGT Charecter: I have 2; Super Vegito and SSj4 Gogeta

Fav DBZ Episode: not an episode...the 13th movie: Wrath of The Dragon

Why I Want To Join (Optinal): I just realy Love DBZ/DB/DBGT (all of them basically)

Do I Really Like This Club: Yes i do.

[/quote']

Good afternoon,

I accept your request and you may join. Enjoy :)

Archived