Dragon Ball Z Club ~Remake~ (Need Members!!)

Blazer

Votes for round 1.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Votes for round 1.

• Resaclan62
    • Gokusjj100

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i forget who said it was their birthday' date=' but whoever it was, happy birthday to them. XD

now, what is the current topic.

[/quote']

Well I dunno but lets guess characters

I am strong and im old. i got 1 kid. i can see the future. 3 rep and 5 pts for anyone that will answer

bakupenguin where u choose the name of the animation when u save it on the thing that says pivot file(.piv) make it an image its something called like image(.gif) and when ur uploading it disable any antivirus. hope it helps

and btw do u guys like the animation?

hm? you mean the thing that says [image: VegetaBlast2.gif]? if that is supposed to be a pivot or something, then it has not loaded properly, so i can't see it. XD

and as to the character, is it someone in the dbz universe? if so, then i have 2 guesses. the first is obviously vegeta, since he only has one kid. even so, babidi is old, and buu acts like a kid, so the other guess would have to be babidi, although if you're referring to his father, that would be bibidi. if it is in the dbz universe but is incorrect then i guess i just have to guess again. if it is not in the dbz universe, then please let us know, okay?

well if it's a saiyan, then that narrows it down considerably, as there are only a few in the series. i doubt that this is the answer, but i would say brolly. if this is incorrect, then specify as to whether you mean a full blood or hybrid saiyan.

edit: actually, if you are referring to the pivot video, then the answer is goku. however! during the buu saga, you see that he has 2 kids. in addition to that, you see that his eldest son gohan has a kid.

well if it's a saiyan' date=' then that narrows it down considerably, as there are only a few in the series. i doubt that this is the answer, but i would say brolly. if this is incorrect, then specify as to whether you mean a full blood or hybrid saiyan.

edit: actually, if you are referring to the pivot video, then the answer is goku. [b']however![/b] during the buu saga, you see that he has 2 kids. in addition to that, you see that his eldest son gohan has a kid.

Nope not Brolly. And yeah hes a full blood saiyan

HURRY! COME ON! One more tip. I have no idea whos my wife:)))))) Oh and you see i said that he can look into the future so....

Vegetassj100- Gohan?

[spoiler=Hows this?]zl2btu.jpg

Nope. Two kids. Gohan only has one. And its not a hybrid. Its a full - blooded saiyan

Archived