Super Old Deep Sea King! A Cool Card?

Wow... i was going through the Wikia for deck strategies when i found this card

034.jpg

Super Old Deep Sea King

WATER

Fish / Effect

Level 7

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon as many Level 4 or lower Fish-Type monsters from your Deck. Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack and have their effect(s) negated. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Tribute 1 Fish-Type monster to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster that targets this card and destroy it.

ATK: 2800

DEF: 2200

Great tribute fodder :D

Ocean's Keeper, Abyssal Kingshark, 7 Colored Fish are great for an awesome beatdown startegy

OMG... The fish type is coming to the game :D

okay so tribute 2 monsters to summon 1 monster (a -1), discard a card (-1) to special summon a fish monster (not likely youll have one, but +1), it cannot attack or use effects.

overall a minus 1.

you could also special Summon Treeborn frog with its own effect, tribute it for Raiza to return your opponent's monster to their deck top, and attack directly for a +3

It's about time that FISH monsters decks get more suports, althought this one is quite dumb.

And offer 1 fish monster to negate any effect? Uuuuh...

Magic Jammer

Trap Jammer

Solemn Judgement

Dark Tribu

And so on...

okay so tribute 2 monsters to summon 1 monster (a -1)' date=' [/quote']

Combo it with Legendary Ocean, althought I highly doubt it people use this card in a WATER deck.

I thought the name was Super Old Deep Sea King Coealecanth? Oh well, at least Konami knows to keep each type balanced. Fish is getting stronger now, but now, we have another type that's at the "bottom of the barrel".

SEA SERPENT FTW!!!

Edit: AQUA, SEA SERPENT FTW!!!!!!!

Archived