Knights of Avalon Set

Danilus

These cards are based on the myth of King arthur and the knights of the round table.

4411lya.jpg

2v0on44.jpg

2vsrn2c.jpg

4e0ac61.jpg

4fwms9l.jpg

2vi4cns.jpg

2zox2y8.jpg

2mcy8g8.jpg

2jch7qv.jpg

330bqsi.jpg

2j1osk7.jpg

If you cannot read the text it says:

When this card is destroyed the attacker looses 500 defence points and is changed to defence posistion. Pay 1000 Life points to activate one of the following effects.

*Opponent must discard one random card from their hand

*Opponent selects a card from your hand if it is a magic card it is played automaticly

2lmqdj4.jpg

2vcuwcl.jpg

2vmikcw.jpg

2q2kffc.jpg

42k5nxx.jpg

2igotjk.jpg

2dh77zt.jpg

30u7lsz.jpg

2iibl37.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2nv9ptu.jpg

:shock: This makes no sence' date=' well.... it made sence when I was writing it. I need to redo this...[/img']

I think I know what this card is meant to do, forgive me if I'm wrong. I took into consideration that this card is continuous, so here is a new effect;

As long as this card remains face up on the field, 1000 LP of damage is added to any damage you inflict to your opponant's LP as a result of battle.

What'd ya think?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I reckon you should leave it as a continuous just in case. I got a good effect for you;

When you activate this card, you and your opponant must select once face up monster on your sides of the field respectively. As long as this card remains face up on the field, any damage inflicted by either of the selected monsters is increased by 1000.

8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
ouch i can't belive a moderator would make such bad cards no offense but there not that good.

use the online version insted there is less bugs.

Maybe that there wasn't an online version of the Card Maker that time Danilius created these cards, I mean check the date of the first post that Danilius made

ouch i can't belive a moderator would make such bad cards no offense but there not that good.

use the online version insted there is less bugs.

These were the very first cards I ever created, sure they may be a little bad but I have become better, becides my job here is to mod the site. Yes I did use the first version of the online card maker to make these and yes I have taken offense to your comment.

• 1 year later...

Archived