Gil Garth

gil garth will be an excellent addition to fiend decks' date=' just think that you can combine him with evil hero infernal gainer for example, also this card has one of the highest stats for lv4 monsters (atk 1800 def 1200)...

[/quote']

Lol, are you forgeting Zure, La Jinn, Opticlops, and better cards like Archfiend General and Slate Warrior? And highest stats for 4 star? I think that belongs to Giant Kozaky, at 2500 ATK and great combos with Skill Drain and Creture Swap. And how many card are 1800 and above? Lets see some of the best:

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

Breaker the Magical Warrior (at times)

Card Trooper (when mill)

D.D. Survivor

Elemental Hero Stratos

Zombie Master

Gearfried the Iron Knight

Cyber Dragon (not LV 4, but like it)

Gene-Warped Warwolf

Slate Warrior

ECT.

gil garth will be an excellent addition to fiend decks' date=' just think that you can combine him with evil hero infernal gainer for example, also this card has one of the highest stats for lv4 monsters (atk 1800 def 1200)...

[/quote']

Lol, are you forgeting Zure, La Jinn, Opticlops, and better cards like Archfiend General and Slate Warrior? And highest stats for 4 star? I think that belongs to Giant Kozaky, at 2500 ATK and great combos with Skill Drain and Creture Swap. And how many card are 1800 and above? Lets see some of the best:

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

Breaker the Magical Warrior (at times)

Card Trooper (when mill)

D.D. Survivor

Elemental Hero Stratos

Zombie Master

Gearfried the Iron Knight

Cyber Dragon (not LV 4, but like it)

Gene-Warped Warwolf

Slate Warrior

ECT.

PWNED!

Still, i don't get the point why they made it secret. Those guys from konami are JUST CRAZY!

guess right... the only way that a bad card becomes secret or ultra rare is only if yugi or yaden used it on the anime...

i guess when "multiply" appears on the TCG it will be secret too...

but multiply is a good card... easy tribute fodders for Raviel, Plasma and any other card that can be Special Summoned

Archived